Kngz

Beta Release

On 9/24/2017 at 1:44 AM, Masser said:

Already been stated that they want a cheap game by the devs.

Yes, Masser already told me that. If RAFF and Dark read the whole thread before, they would read that.

Anyway, Brammer stated the price will be 10.99$ in his Pretty Good Gaming interview.

I will have no problems with microtransactions if this is the case, in fact, I encourage it now.

My problem starts at 50$ box price.

I will definetly buy this game and play it for hours and hours, and wait for it

buy some cosmetics

Edited by mazh

25 minutes ago, mazh said:

Yes, Masser already told me that. If RAFF and Dark read the whole thread before, they would read that.

Anyway, Brammer stated the price will be 10.99$ in his Pretty Good Gaming interview.

I will have no problems with microtransactions if this is the case, in fact, I encourage it now.

My problem starts at 50$ box price.

I will definetly buy this game and play it for hours and hours, and wait for it

buy some cosmetics

no, i think Brammer meant £10.99 not $. he's at EGX in the UK talking to a Welshman. him saying 10.99 is more likely to be pounds sterling than dollars.

6 hours ago, Farq-S said:

no, i think Brammer meant £10.99 not $. he's at EGX in the UK talking to a Welshman. him saying 10.99 is more likely to be pounds sterling than dollars.

It would make sense, it would make it roughly $15 which is still pretty damn cheap.

The guess is BETA in January (closed beta)

But Early Access is coming Q1 2018,

so there in a slight chance the beta is end of this year and the EA begins in January..

Still guess BETA January and EA February or March!

Edited by WeAsOne

2 hours ago, WeAsOne said:

The guess is BETA in January (closed beta)

But Early Access is coming Q1 2018,

so there in a slight chance the beta is end of this year and the EA begins in January..

Still guess BETA January and EA February or March!

I hope there will be at least 1 last alpha weekend before BETA 

19 hours ago, Zane said:

I hope there will be at least 1 last alpha weekend before BETA 

3 Alpha weekends is not a lot.. but if the devs could get enough information to make a good base it's ok by me

Edited by WeAsOne

I for instance am more willing to pay the 50~ dollars (up to 60 is actually OK) IF they dont go in the microtransactions direction.. I dont care for skins .. and Im sure a lot of oldschool ww2 fps gamers are just like me, we never thought about what color and emblem our mp40 or kar98 should get... we just played the game, trained to get good, (cod1/2/4 ; sof ; moh ; etc etc)

37 minutes ago, horas said:

I for instance am more willing to pay the 50~ dollars (up to 60 is actually OK) IF they dont go in the microtransactions direction.. I dont care for skins .. and Im sure a lot of oldschool ww2 fps gamers are just like me, we never thought about what color and emblem our mp40 or kar98 should get... we just played the game, trained to get good, (cod1/2/4 ; sof ; moh ; etc etc)

The player base will be far larger with a 15 dollar price tag and microtransactions than 60 dollars and no microtransactions

Just now, pukiz said:

The player base will be far larger with a 15 dollar price tag and microtransactions than 60 dollars and no microtransactions

larger including kiddies with rich daddies to get dem those skins u mean ? I prefer quality over quantity ..

• Downvote 2

38 minutes ago, horas said:

larger including kiddies with rich daddies to get dem those skins u mean ? I prefer quality over quantity ..

CoD costs 60 pounds and over 3/4 of players are angry kiddies so cost of the game does not mean how many kiddis will be in the game. Bat44 will be quality game because of microtransactions which can constantly support devs to making updates which allow devs to push their game even further. It is not only about gameplay but also about price design(price strategy)... The devs know what they are doing and they doing it right.

Back then cod1,2 cost 60 pounds after few years player base decreased because of no updates(devs dont care about old game and they were making new one, because nobody can support the game anymore... No money, no honey) and no active dealing with cheater. The advantage of microtransactions is the davs could be supported over years, so ingame money flow will bring game updates and game evolving(repairing) ...so game will stay healthy and funny over time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Lyseeq said:

CoD costs 60 pounds and over 3/4 of players are angry kiddies so cost of the game does not mean how many kiddis will be in the game. Bat44 will be quality game because of microtransactions which can constantly support devs to making updates which allow devs to push their game even further. It is not only about gameplay but also about price design(price strategy)... The devs know what they are doing and they doing it right.

Back then cod1,2 cost 60 pounds after few years player base decreased because of no updates(devs dont care about old game and they were making new one, because nobody can support the game anymore... No money, no honey) and no active dealing with cheater. The advantage of microtransactions is the davs could be supported over years, so ingame money flow will bring game updates and game evolving(repairing) ...so game will stay healthy and funny over time.

Agree!

1 hour ago, jackis said:

Agree!

1 hour ago, Lyseeq said:

Jackis, what is there to agree on? HAVE U FORGOTTEN ABOUT LANs ? LAN support should bring the money , to orgs, sponsors, and devs. look at CS:GO, for example, count the number of offline events every year since 2013 .

3 minutes ago, horas said:

Jackis, what is there to agree on? HAVE U FORGOTTEN ABOUT LANs ? LAN support should bring the money , to orgs, sponsors, and devs. look at CS:GO, for example, count the number of offline events every year since 2013 .

CSGO makes the bulk of their money off the back of microtransactions (sales of the game aside) so that's kinda invalid

Edited by pukiz

2 minutes ago, pukiz said:

CSGO makes the bulk of their money off the back of microtransactions so that's kinda invalid

not the direction of where I was going tho.

I think that 15 bucks for this new game is a bit underprized cause people who like the game or the concept of the game will not bother adding 5-10 bucks to buy it for 20-25. But who knows.. Personally I don't care about microtransactions if they are only about cosmetics. I don't mind if they are in the game and i don't mind if they are not.

From my point of view anything that helps the game financialy and doesn't effect the gameplay in terms of skill is a good thing. It will help the game to be alive to grow and to evolve.

If it is such a big deal at least someone try to explain to me why not to have microtransactions in the game if they are only about cosmetics?

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, jackis said:

I think that 15 bucks for this new game is a bit underprized cause people who like the game or the concept of the game will not bother adding 5-10 bucks to buy it for 20-25. But who knows.. Personally I don't care about microtransactions if they are only about cosmetics. I don't mind if they are in the game and i don't mind if they are not.

From my point of view anything that helps the game financialy and doesn't effect the gameplay in terms of skill is a good thing. It will help the game to be alive to grow and to evolve.

If it is such a big deal at least someone try to explain to me why not to have microtransactions in the game if they are only about cosmetics?

they wont touch anything out of the cosmetics field in terms of post-release transactions either way because they said they want a purely skill-based game so..

come to think of it.. I dont mind either..

7 minutes ago, horas said:

they wont touch anything out of the cosmetics field in terms of post-release transactions either way because they said they want a purely skill-based game so..

come to think of it.. I dont mind either..

Yeah usually nowadays people jsut hear microt... and they turn away their eyes and i don't even blame them. But cosmetics is not such a big deal. Well at least for the vast majority of us that care about competetive scene and not abotu realistic gameplay :) We all want this game to be successful and I think this is one of the ways how to keep it that way for a long time. We have been lucky to get probably the best devs possible out there. I just hope if bat44 becomes successful and devs gets lets say millions of bucks whatever I just hope they don't become too greedy and will keep updating and supporting the game. Evolving it. As my profile qoute says: Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything :) You can see it with so many footballers who are only one or two seasons wonders and then they fade away. 

Edited by jackis