[DEV] KingHoward

New to the forums? Introduce yourself!

21 minutes ago, WeAsOne said:

You can buy into Early Access when that is ready and help this game to have a blast from the start :)

There is a big community but we can always use more :P

So you're missing X-Fire too? :P

Currently yeah, i had xfire obviously but havent logged in like 6 years or something lol. Will re-install if (or when) im buying PC.

EDIT: OH i guess there is no X-fire anymore.

Edited by swamppis

Big Halo and COD player from back in the day. Quit Halo after Halo 3 (turned to trash), quit COD after MW2 (turned to trash). Super excited about this game. Plan on playing every night. Thank you for making this happen. I'll be reaching for the top.

Figure.09

Edited by Figure.09
  • Like 1

Welcome F9 and thx for the planned support to the game ;)

With support I mean playing it a lot haha

Good to have you here B|

11 hours ago, Figure.09 said:

Big Halo and COD player from back in the day. Quit Halo after Halo 3 (turned to trash), quit COD after MW2 (turned to trash). Super excited about this game. Plan on playing every night. Thank you for making this happen. I'll be reaching for the top.

Figure.09

Welcome aboard :)

Hello all,

My name is Eric from Ohio, US

I go by Berez or Bereeze in game

My favorite games are CS, Warframe, Insurgency, COD UO, BF3, BF4 and COD 2

My all time favorite FPS was the original COD back in 2005, used to love playing in TWL especially on dawnville, pavlov, carentan etc

I heard about Battalion from youtube and as soon as I saw it my jaw dropped, I thought to myself finally gamers designing games the way they used to be, got very tired of the COD series after the 4th and WAW so glad to see some passion in game design again, beyond excited.  

I am looking for a way to support the game since you cannot pledge on the kickstarter anymore and become closer to the Battalion 1944 community.

Edited by Berez
  • Upvote 1

Hello

Jori

From Finland

Best games: Anarchy online back in the days and Day of defeat.

Friend told me to check this out and we really hope u guys make it an hell of a game. 

Hello All,

I'm Ryan, go by "Adolescent Male" in-game (an unfortunate decision made by my much younger self that stuck).  I'm from Tampa, Florida, USA.

I was a heavily active player of Medal of Honor: Allied Assault and all of its expansions. I also played the original Call of Duty and United Offensive quite a bit but truly lost years of cumulative playing time to Call of Duty 2. I then spent a number of years primarily gaming on consoles but then Overwatch brought me back to PC gaming though, admittedly, I've put more hours into the PS4 version.

I heard about Battalion 1944 via YouTube and saw that it would scratch that COD 2 itch that I've been so desperately seeking.  Excited for this game in a big way and am happy to be a part of the community here.

8 hours ago, Adolescent_Male said:

Hello All,

I'm Ryan, go by "Adolescent Male" in-game (an unfortunate decision made by my much younger self that stuck).  I'm from Tampa, Florida, USA.

I was a heavily active player of Medal of Honor: Allied Assault and all of its expansions. I also played the original Call of Duty and United Offensive quite a bit but truly lost years of cumulative playing time to Call of Duty 2. I then spent a number of years primarily gaming on consoles but then Overwatch brought me back to PC gaming though, admittedly, I've put more hours into the PS4 version.

I heard about Battalion 1944 via YouTube and saw that it would scratch that COD 2 itch that I've been so desperately seeking.  Excited for this game in a big way and am happy to be a part of the community here.

Welcome aboard.

I think we all have the same feeling, that we have an itch and are confident Bat44 will Scratch it. Cant wait till 2018 to see what happens

Hi , my name is Roel

I live in Belgium

My fav games are quake/ cod and some ut atm im mostly playing cod ww2.

I heard about battalion from a friend

greetings