[DEV] KingHoward

New to the forums? Introduce yourself!

WolfEnstein    214
On 31/05/2017 at 5:17 PM, BritishPatriot95 said:

British and proud

I like him already :), despite the fact that I have 3 Cockneys in my Clan and they all love winding me up O.o . Welcome to the website, Tom ;) .

• Upvote 1

bonde    0

Hi all, bonde here. Played COD2 for years, decided it was time for something different. Really hope this will work out!

Looking forward to play this game once the closed beta starts.

Orphie    0

Hi all just found out about this game from some old Moh:aa clan members :).  I'm looking forward to playing.

shogel    3

Hi. Greatings from Poland. And from old mohaa clan ($himetsu'go) Im so glad this kind of fps shooters is apearring. I just watched the trailer and it felt for me, like an old mohaa:game. Thats what Im missing. Hope you guys will make it fastly.  I think older players are awaiting such title. I am one of them ;)  

Just quick question: is there a chance to implement lean left/right to the game? I just loved it in mohaa . Is there a chance for it?

And another - when can I try the game :D

My regards. 

• Upvote 1

Djred84    17
16 hours ago, shogel said:

Hi. Greatings from Poland. And from old mohaa clan ($himetsu'go) Im so glad this kind of fps shooters is apearring. I just watched the trailer and it felt for me, like an old mohaa:game. Thats what Im missing. Hope you guys will make it fastly.  I think older players are awaiting such title. I am one of them ;)  

Just quick question: is there a chance to implement lean left/right to the game? I just loved it in mohaa . Is there a chance for it?

And another - when can I try the game :D

My regards. 

Hey Shogel,

What part of Poland are you from? I'm currently in Bialystok as my wife is Polish, although I still spend most of the time in my home country Scotland with work.

Hey guys,

I am from Germany, 23 years old and I've played cod4 promod mostly. Other than that I play most FPS games casually (BF,CS,COD,Quake,Dirty Bomb etc.)

I heard from BT44 from a gaming news magazine in my Country (Gamestar)

See you ingame.

-Simon

DeM    0

-What's your name? DeM
-Where are you from?  Scotland
-What are your favourite videogames? mostly cod
-Where did you hear about Battalion 1944? kickstarter Pledge date: Feb 15 2016

Im  glad to  finally join the community