[DEV] KingHoward

New to the forums? Introduce yourself!

390 posts in this topic

On 23.01.2017 at 9:45 AM, manto said:

Hello everyone!

I have been following Battalion 1944 form the kickstarter but have just registered and wanted to say hello to you guys! (dunno why so late, guess i have been lazy :D)
My name is Lucas and I am from Poland. My favourite games are of course True Call of Duty Series so COD1/COD2/COD4. I am FPS player since 2003 when Call of Duty 1 was realesed. I have over 3000 hours in this game and probably the same for COD4. Used to participate in a lot of tournaments and leagues and that is exacly what I am looking forward o experience in Battalion 1944. Hope good old times will come back with this game or even better ones !

LOL manto xD Soooo nice to see you buddy :) To już widzę pierwszego potencjalnego ziomeczka do gry :D

I have not done it properly yet so, here it comes

My name is Tomasz, I'm from Poland. Been playing CoD serie since cod2, then in 2008 got cod5 and played there competetively till the last tournaments, also played a lot of cod4 and a bit vanilla as well. Tbh as for serious competitions I only participated in cod5 scene with a lot of achievements there, both as teams and a nationteam.

I found out about Battalion 1944 few days ago through an old cod mate, and got totaly psyched about it!

Hey bois!

My name is Manuel, im from Germany and my ingame name is mostly Jhnwyn. I turn 26 this year and ive been into fps shooter since Soldier of Fortune 2. Went over to CoD2 and spent over 5000 hours into the game and later moved on to play CoD4.
Probably spent the most time with scrims, esl / cb and tournaments. My best friend even made it to team Germany CoD2 back in the days so im really into competitive and hope we get something simliar to CoD2 gameplay.

cheers

default_welcomeani.gif to the forum to those i didn't salute yet ! :P

Never made a Forum Post but i somehow feel like it with this game.

My Ingame name is Ciiro like everywhere im 23 loved playing FPS-Games like CoD4, MW2(highest LVL which was just ESL) unfortunatly such games dont exist anymore and i cant set myself with those Futuristic FPS-Games.

Found this game heard its gonna have CoD4 movemant and BOG, bought it and now im waiting so yeah.

Cheers

hi my name is kevin I'm from the usa. I like playing the older fps games and I'm looking forward to the launch of this game. I found out about it to late to get into the beta's so ill be waiting for the release. although I'm not a great player I'm looking forward to a game that goes by skill and hopefully not to east to hack. I never could understand hackers whats the point if your not playing by your own skill.

Posted (edited)

Welcome aboard @wonderer1

Edited by Razor

Hello,

My name is Alessandro and I'm an Italian living in London. I started playing FPS on CoD1, then moved on CoD2. Always played competitively. Never liked any other FPS over these 2 but sometimes I play CS:GO and now I'm playing Overwatch.

I heard about Battalion from a guy while playing OW. He asked me about my background in FPS games and when I told him how much I miss the old CoD2 he told me about Battalion. After watching the gameplay video (bad that I could not come to play it by person since I live very near to it) I bought the game. 

My body is ready to play kar again.

The only thing that I don't like to much is the sprint and maybe the movements are too fast.

Hi Kevin and Alessandro, welcome to the website ;) .

How did I miss this topic? Damn. Hello guys! 

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, craven. said:

How did I miss this topic? Damn. Hello guys! 

Welcome @craven. ! Good to have you :)

Edited by vozER

19 hours ago, Arexss said:

Hello,

My name is Alessandro and I'm an Italian living in London. I started playing FPS on CoD1, then moved on CoD2. Always played competitively. Never liked any other FPS over these 2 but sometimes I play CS:GO and now I'm playing Overwatch.

I heard about Battalion from a guy while playing OW. He asked me about my background in FPS games and when I told him how much I miss the old CoD2 he told me about Battalion. After watching the gameplay video (bad that I could not come to play it by person since I live very near to it) I bought the game. 

My body is ready to play kar again.

The only thing that I don't like to much is the sprint and maybe the movements are too fast.

Hello! 

Good to have someone with similar background as me here in the forums!

Don't like the separate run either. The Kar98k felt really good, by the way.

Welcome to the forums mate! 

-vozER

Posted (edited)

• -What's your name? My name is Tim, Hi everybody!
    -Where are you from? I'm from Germany
    -What are your favourite videogames? Call of Duty 1 (rifle only competetive), also played the other old CoD titles :)
    -Where did you hear about Battalion 1944? From Call of Duty 1 friends, we all decided to buy it :P 
Edited by xa1ruZ

Just now, xa1ruZ said:
  • -What's your name? My name is Tim, Hi everybody!
    -Where are you from? I'm from Germany
    -What are your favourite videogames? Call of Duty 1 :)
    -Where did you hear about Battalion 1944? From Call of Duty 1 friends, we all decided to buy it :P 

Hi Tim welcome to the forum and the world of Battalion.. 

Nice to see more people comming from CoD1 :D 

14 hours ago, WolfEnstein said:

Welcome to the forums, Craven ;).

Hello! 

Posted (edited)

hello all! saw this game today and think it looks real good. I dropped by to see the release date and figured I'd join the forums. Hope to see you on the battlefield!

Ok, I see some of you actually list the games you play/played. The list is too long for me, but I started playing Castle Wolfenstein way back, then RTCW, Enemy Territory, and so on. My first computer game was Chuck Yeagers Flight Simulator, on real floppy disks. Yeah I am old, real old!

Edited by airwarrior

On 14/04/2017 at 11:47 PM, airwarrior said:

Castle Wolfenstein way back, then RTCW, Enemy Territory......

Same :) . Welcome to the forums, AirWarrior ;) .

Welcome Tim and airworrior :)