Sign in to follow this  
n4w

Gamescom 2017

thats awesome, im visiting gamescom on thursday. any info about which hall/area will it be?

12 minutes ago, HypeRNT said:

bring a camera and record us some gameplay, we thirsty for it :)

Not allowed :D even at events it says in big: NDA, the one guy who streamed it wasn't allowed to do that I think. I also got some pictures of the gameplay at ESL ;) 

21 minutes ago, n4w said:

thats awesome, im visiting gamescom on thursday. any info about which hall/area will it be?

No idea about that, best is to check out gamescom website

http://www.gamescom-cologne.com/redaktionell/gamescom_1/downloads_21/pdf_26/fuer_alle_2/Hallenplan-2.pdf

• Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Dark said:

already did, bulkhead is not listed on gamescom website. searching for square enix they seem to be present in multiple halls and theres no sign of bat44/bulkhead on the page :P

Edited by n4w

13 minutes ago, Dark said:

Not allowed :D even at events it says in big: NDA, the one guy who streamed it wasn't allowed to do that I think. I also got some pictures of the gameplay at ESL ;) 

http://www.gamescom-cologne.com/redaktionell/gamescom_1/downloads_21/pdf_26/fuer_alle_2/Hallenplan-2.pdf

DAMN, worth a shot i guess :) 

Do we know if they will be showing any SnD gameplay? i dont think ive seen that at all yet only tdm. Cant wait im sure more info will be released after the event.

2 hours ago, Dark said:

the one guy who streamed it wasn't allowed to do that I think.

That one guy is Mazarini and from what i know, he was invited on that action by Nvidia, had access even to sections for press only and is supposed to play PUBG tournament here. 

1 minute ago, DarkMortyr said:

That one guy is Mazarini and from what i know, he was invited on that action by Nvidia, had access even to sections for press only and is supposed to play PUBG tournament here. 

But still, was he allowed to stream BT44? It's NDA!!! 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Dark said:

But still, was he allowed to stream BT44? It's NDA!!! 

Damn right. Someone been streaming? Wtf?

i really dont like that map that they are testing on, like i know its just a test map for now and there will be other maps, but really not a fan the way its designed, just random holes in the ground with ditches(i know i know its ww2 era type of crap) but just overall id prefer it more clean buildings with 2 or 3 floors, some streets, i mean basically like cod2/cod4, no crazy holes in the floor, just seems to have way too many holes all over the map. This is just my opinion, but for a 5v5 SnD id hate to play on that map lol, too narrow tunnels just overall layout turns me away from it.

On the other hand i cant wait to see the other new maps and the mp44 looked great as well as the scopes.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Xtreem said:

OMG they were able to test the BAR and springfield ¬¬

Yeppp..... :) We will be too, very soon

Edited by Dark

on a german website they said battalion will be sold for 11 dollar each ? is that true? they had an interview with brammertron
they will also have some sort of loot boxes to buy, same style like overwatch
but 11 dollar would be really really cheap

http://www.gamestar.de/artikel/battalion-1944-waffen-als-ressourcen-entwickler-sprechen-ueber-zentralen-spielmodus-verkaufs-preis,3318806.html

Edited by Jhnwyn

I'm really scared about this "new game mode" i really hope they dont try to push it too hard when it isnt fun, but i didnt play it yet so i cant really judge it until then.
I really hope they also add a classic 5v5 S&D mode (cod2 like) in case this game mode doesnt work out and will kill the competitive game side.
Why do you want to reinvent the wheel of something that obviously works?

But i'm glad @[CM] phantasy is on the team so he can judge the game mode.

Edited by dodged

56 minutes ago, dodged said:

I'm really scared about this "new game mode" i really hope they dont try to push it too hard when it isnt fun, but i didnt play it yet so i cant really judge it until then.
I really hope they also add a classic 5v5 S&D mode (cod2 like) in case this game mode doesnt work out and will kill the competitive game side.
Why do you want to reinvent the wheel of something that obviously works?

But i'm glad @[CM] phantasy is on the team so he can judge the game mode.

no worries dude, 5vs5 s&d will be the core of the game :)

yeah im here to play this game in a competitive setting for SnD, so hopefully what ever they are working on goes hand in hand with that game mode, especially the maps.

just came back home from gamescom, great day and had some fun at the battalion booth. the mp44 feels great and the snipers are cool aswell. you guys are sick, keep the good work !; ;)