Sign in to follow this  
germancatfish

Buying into Alpha testing?

2 hours ago, germancatfish said:

is there still a way to buy into the alpha, or was that during the kickstarter?

The only ways to buy in to alpha and beta was during kickstarter and humble bundle. They do hand out some codes rarely trough twitter. But in general it's a no on your question. There is no way atm to buy in to alpha, beta or even EA. 

Some devs want to open up sales again for the closed beta so there might be a chance for that. 
Once EA comes out you will be able to buy that though.

But as far as alpha goes, you can not buy in anymore.

Where can i get the lnformation when the keys will be sold? Will i get the information in advance or just in time? Is the Early Access also available in Germany?

2 minutes ago, sebborrr said:

Where can i get the lnformation when the keys will be sold? Will i get the information in advance or just in time? Is the Early Access also available in Germany?

There is no ETA for EA yet, they are aiming to get it released early 2018 but that all depends on how the development progress goes.

EA will be on steam, you will be able to buy it trough there and yes it probably will also be for Germany.
Many games release in early access lately. This gives the devs some more money to work with, loads of input of the community while everyone can play the game already. The one thing that you need to keep in mind with early access, is that it is: EARLY ACCESS. There will still be bugs and glitches. 

Just keep track of the news right here to know what comes out next. After Alpha 0.3 they will make a post with a recap and ETA of Alpha 0.4 and so on up to EA.

8 minutes ago, RevoluT. said:

Also, a question popped in my mind how.much was the humblebundle and the backscatter to get the game?

Here's the link to kickstarter page: 

Not sure about humble bundle

1 minute ago, Dark said:

Here's the link to kickstarter page: 

Not sure about humble bundle

60 euro for alpha on humble