Sign in to follow this  
RevoluT.

Framerate vs hardware?

Hello, so I was reading the 0.3 news and saw that fps was improved, and it reminded me... To reach 144 fps(stable) at the highest settings what kind of gpu and processor we are talking about? The CODs 2 and 4 were very light on processors unlike today's games.

Also, has anyone tested streaming to see which processor can handle the task and keep the game at the maximum fps?

Thanks.

Edited by RevoluT.

On 8/15/2017 at 4:37 PM, RevoluT. said:

Hello, so I was reading the 0.3 news and saw that fps was improved, and it reminded me... To reach 144 fps(stable) at the highest settings what kind of gpu and processor we are talking about? The CODs 2 and 4 were very light on processors unlike today's games.

Also, has anyone tested streaming to see which processor can handle the task and keep the game at the maximum fps?

Thanks.

I didn't think of testing out streaming yet, due to NDA. But I could give it a go next alpha in a stream which I don't actually stream? lmao 
Will test that out, good question. However. The setup I have has one of the latest intel processors and a GTX 1060, so for me it shouldn't be a problem.  

4 hours ago, Dark said:

I didn't think of testing out streaming yet, due to NDA. But I could give it a go next alpha in a stream which I don't actually stream? lmao 
Will test that out, good question. However. The setup I have has one of the latest intel processors and a GTX 1060, so for me it shouldn't be a problem.  

If you use riva+afterburner you will be able to see eve how much of the processor and gpu is being used to have an idea of the margin you have.