onyx

Different nade types and throws?

hi,
i know it's yet another type of "CSGO has it ,will BAT44 have it" kind of question but i wanted to ask if the devs thought about having different types of nades and throw styles.
I mean it is nice to have that much variation to it. Although it has to fit the gameplay of course.

regards

15 minutes ago, [CM] BigTuna said:

There will be a Frag and a Smoke Grenade. I am not sure about different types of throws though :)

So there is no flash or incendiary ? (for now ?)

On 8/10/2017 at 11:22 AM, Connard said:

So there is no flash or incendiary ? (for now ?)

I'm glad there is no flashes...I like to see my screen :D

I've always used smoke instead of flash as SMG anyway, Which brings me to a point we should only have ONE flash or ONE smoke.

Ryzn SURREAL Signature.jpg

• Upvote 1

Don't like flash grenades!

Smoke grenades can be useful and fun, but flash grenades are just not my thing.. I think they are just really annoying!

@ CSGO my teammates always flash me... ever had that? Then you know what I mean..

Maybe it happens because I just can't get used to them, but I also don't want to get used to them.. I'm a CoD1 player :P

Edited by WeAsOne
  • Upvote 1

On 21. 11. 2017 at 7:50 PM, WeAsOne said:

@ CSGO my teammates always flash me... ever had that? Then you know what I mean..

Maybe it happens because I just can't get used to them, but I also don't want to get used to them.. I'm a CoD1 player :P

Completely agree man :D Btw someone here mentioned gas smokes.. Thats not necesarily a bad idea? It would kinda be like molotov in csgo. Kinda good idea actually!!

Thanks :) I mean again, it all makes it fit in to the theme of the game. I was also thinking if the devs added weapon ranking, you could unlock camos. And with smoke gernades you could change the smoke color. Same with gas smoke.

2 hours ago, perfecttropical said:

Thanks :) I mean again, it all makes it fit in to the theme of the game. I was also thinking if the devs added weapon ranking, you could unlock camos. And with smoke gernades you could change the smoke color. Same with gas smoke.

Not sure i wanna see a pink smoke thou :D

On 11/19/2017 at 6:29 PM, perfecttropical said:

Flash gernades are more modern/vietnam type equipment. Consider flares to fit the vibe. And instead of incendiary, gas smoke sounds better. ;)

instead, maybe divine intervention?

a meteorite sounds better.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2