noeyjerd

Hey! What's up?

noeyjerd    0

My name is Joey. I am a kickstarter backer and I totally forgot about it until a week ago! Oops. :$

I am sick. I'm diagnosed with end stage renal failure, a rare disorder called CIDP neuropathy, diabetes, CKD anemia, I've had retinal surgery on my left eye because it was becoming detached, heart disease (CHF) and I have 3 stents in my heart. I am on dialysis every night/morning. In fact, I'm on it now. I am also on a treatment named IVIG and I take around 15 to 20 pills a day. Sounds like fun? Well, I make it work. Gaming helps me a lot and I have a lot of support from family and friends. 

I am in the process of making my twitch/youtube channels named Plaguesville. It'll probably not make it anywhere but I might as well try. Eventually i want to have a network where other sick gamers could go, game, talk, and seek help if they need to talk to someone. It's always easier to speak with people who are going through the same thing as you. Anything I make off of the channels (IF I do) 15 percent will always go towards the american kidney foundation. 

Hope to see you all in beta soon.