Sign in to follow this  
kMr

What I expect from Batalion e-Sports related.

Hello there.!!

I'm experenced FPS player in love with Battalion and I'll try to expose what I expect from this game e-Sports related.
My written english is not the best but I'll try.

First and two most important features.

• - Dedicated Servers (I'ts a must). With customizable commands like , restart, change_map etc.
  • - Customizable game configuration. Every pro-player has different gamestyle and like on CSGO "config_mp" should be editable . You should able to customize crosshair, FOV, graphic details such as blood effects, details of trees. Sensitibility in decimals etc.

Small but important features I personally think are important on gameplay.

• - Grenades should not be able to feed. (I mean holding it for few seconds and when you throw it they blow up instantly SHALL NOT WORK PLEASE)
  • - Wallbangs should exist. Balanced and depending on weapon shall be different penetration and damage.
  • - Lean to the side is a must.
  • - Movement : You shall able to Strafe, jump and shoot, Jump and crouch etc. (Like CoD4).
  • - Animations are important too, care of this please .
  • - FOV Shall be a MUST. 
  • - FPS capped to 250. (this is my personal opinion about FPS).
  • - Hitboxes please work on this carefully its very important.

- MODS
If you want to make people able to train stuff you shall Include a mod where u'll be able to train Grenades, Smokes, Wallbangs for future pro-players of this game.

FOR CASTERS

• Make sure you have a good "Spectator mode" for future casters of the game.

Thats it so far from now.

Have a blyatfull day!

• Upvote 1

With all due respect, but I feel you're not saying anything new here. All your points have been spoken about in many other topics...

3 hours ago, SupreMe said:

With all due respect, but I feel you're not saying anything new here. All your points have been spoken about in many other topics...

Just like everyone new to the forum, its hard to filter every single topic and know if it was taken into account at the time. I don't mind people repeating these things, it's always to to be reminded of even the simplest things.

In my opinion wallbangs are a complicated feature, I did think COD4 had too much penetration while COD2 had none... I think Battalion should be a hybrid between the two, but of course updates are always a way to re-balance  things.