kMr

Wallbang's

kMr    5

Please dont forgett to add wallbangs.
Mostly everything should be able to penetrable.

If its a wall of smal metal mostly with all weapons you should able to penetrate.
If its a big wall of stones only with high power weapons. etc.
Just adjust the wallbangs in between the weapon and the "object" you're penetrating.

Wallbangs are a must.

Zoom    2

Wallbangs are a must.

Not really. Call of Duty 1, and 2 were great games without wallbangs.

• Upvote 2

Dark    25

On 8/4/2017 at 3:37 PM, kMr said:

Please dont forgett to add wallbangs.
Mostly everything should be able to penetrable.

If its a wall of smal metal mostly with all weapons you should able to penetrate.
If its a big wall of stones only with high power weapons. etc.
Just adjust the wallbangs in between the weapon and the "object" you're penetrating.

Wallbangs are a must.

This has already been discussed. Wall banging will most likely come to the game but not in the way where people can shoot trough huge concrete walls. 
It will be more like CS:GO Wallbangs: trough the edge of a corner, wooden walls/doors and trough surfaces that should allow wall bangs. 

HypeRNT    3

yeah this doesn't have to be very complicated, if it makes sense and its something that an mp40 should be able to shoot thru then thats what it should do, i think its safe to say a concrete wall wont be penetrated by small caliber bullets and we wont be having 50cals in this game so as long as it makes sense should be pretty easy to accomplish.

sh0tyz    129

The more I play alpha, the more I'm realizing that this game would feel better without wallbangs, or very little wallbanging. Makes holding angles more viable since you can't get walled through the corner, but that's my opinion.

• Upvote 1

seekax    167
10 hours ago, sh0tyz said:

The more I play alpha, the more I'm realizing that this game would feel better without wallbangs, or very little wallbanging. Makes holding angles more viable since you can't get walled through the corner, but that's my opinion.

When you can get wallbanged through a corner whilst holding an angle your gun should be sticking out beyond the corner. So at that point what are you even doing.

Edited by seekax

HypeRNT    3

cod4 had wallbangs and it seemed perfectly balanced, some weapons could wallbang, others could not, some places you were safe, in others you were not. It made the people who liked camping a house less OP, so even though you were on the outside with less cover you could still wallbang the guy who was in an obv spot which seemed fair to me. Wallbangs also make snipers stronger so i guess it depends on peoples playstyles, i think cod4 promod was very well balanced when i look back at how things worked.

chippy    73

Wood, sheet metal and overall thinner materials sure. 30cm+ concrete wall, no thank you.

sh0tyz    129

I prefer no wallbanging because in CoD2 it was perfect. In CoD4 I feel it was too strong. So many things were bangable (giggity). Maybe have less material bangable? 

• Upvote 1

Razor    371

This thread makes me giggle, what a word "wallbang"... Let's go bang a wall :D :D :lol: