muso

Will programs like 'reshade' and 'sweetfx' be allowed?

muso    56

Will they be detected as false positives by anticheats or are the devs okay with their use 

HypeRNT    3

i mean not all games actually need those programs, some games look fine on their own, especially if you arent going to have all this fancy artwork and keep it Esports friendly.

Dark    25

I remember there beeing a program that shows you where sound comes from and make certain noises louder so you can faster spot enemies by sound. I hope such kind of programs are banned because that wouldn't give a fair competitive gameplay.

muso    56

Yeah reshade is nothing like that, it's literally just edge enhancements and bloom/color effects. 

LysoO    15

I guess/hope programs like that will not be allowed... WHY? Because the "app" change only colors of 2d image - smth like color correction in editing softwares. >> There is a lot of way to saturate in-game colors : 1. GPU driver option - 2. Monitor mode option - 3. Also there will be in-game menu option for brightness - saturation - etc. (confirmed by @[DEV] BRAMMERTRON)

Zane    24
3 hours ago, HypeRNT said:

used to love using filmtweaks in cod4

Yeah i forgot it, but i really loved the color correction used in all promod frag movies

HypeRNT    3
2 hours ago, Zane said:

Yeah i forgot it, but i really loved the color correction used in all promod frag movies

yeah i loved having different filmtweaks binded to different keys one for every map, could even make your sky white so you could see the nades in the sky easier, great thing to have made the game more pretty without hindering too much performance.