Sign in to follow this  
RevoluT.

Battalion's community health

Masser    52

Meh, small tidbits I tend to find is cool, but then some will moan that it's not enough for an update and other complaints. They can't please everyone so might as well just go with it I suppose.

HypeRNT    3

i think small tidbits is not asking too much, sharing a screenshot or a tweet for the community to talk about on these forums and keep it active so that when new people join they dont see a ghost town of old threads sitting at the top would be nice. I know there is a lot of discussion going on in closed alpha forums/discord, but an NDA does not prevent the devs from communicating with its base, some tidbits here and there would be really cool, its better then nothing

Edited by HypeRNT
  • Upvote 1

Masser    52
On 09/08/2017 at 0:07 AM, HypeRNT said:

i think small tidbits is not asking too much, sharing a screenshot or a tweet for the community to talk about on these forums and keep it active so that when new people join they dont see a ghost town of old threads sitting at the top would be nice. I know there is a lot of discussion going on in closed alpha forums/discord, but an NDA does not prevent the devs from communicating with its base, some tidbits here and there would be really cool, its better then nothing

They did the video with Nvidia, they also do tweet things out last I saw. I admit to not being an avid Twitter user, but last I saw they were putting things out on Twitter. The last couple of CS events they went out to, made videos from those and got given feedback.

HypeRNT    3
2 hours ago, Masser said:

They did the video with Nvidia, they also do tweet things out last I saw. I admit to not being an avid Twitter user, but last I saw they were putting things out on Twitter. The last couple of CS events they went out to, made videos from those and got given feedback.

yeah and thats really cool, that nvidia video was awesome but i dont expect them to be dishing that out weekly. Like i said, nothing major, but some cool screenshots or tidbits once or twice a week would be super cool and helpful not only for the fans but for the forum to stay active for the newcomers that might join.