sLL

Hello I'm sLL

Hello Guys,

Just thought I'd get started by introducing myself on the forums here and I must say I am so looking forward to getting my hands on this game...

I'm a long term veteran in FPS who has spent almost all his time exclusively in Enemy Territory.

After having spent years in agony when Wolfenstein Enemy Territory died, I have yet to find a single FPS game that really grasped my attention and kept it...

Untill I found out about this game! Currently I'm so gutted I'm not able to play this game yet but I hope I can get in on the alpha / beta testing as soon as possible so I can hopefully help grow this community...

I hope together with these amazing (might I say nostalgic) developpers, I'm with her! :") 

Cheers!

On 18/07/2017 at 7:00 AM, sLL said:

Hello Guys,

Just thought I'd get started by introducing myself on the forums here and I must say I am so looking forward to getting my hands on this game...

I'm a long term veteran in FPS who has spent almost all his time exclusively in Enemy Territory.

After having spent years in agony when Wolfenstein Enemy Territory died, I have yet to find a single FPS game that really grasped my attention and kept it...

Untill I found out about this game! Currently I'm so gutted I'm not able to play this game yet but I hope I can get in on the alpha / beta testing as soon as possible so I can hopefully help grow this community...

I hope together with these amazing (might I say nostalgic) developpers, I'm with her! :") 

Cheers!

Welcome Legend :D