Spie1904

Hi, I'm Spie / Neca

Hello Guys,

Just thought I'd get started by introducing myself on the forums here and I must say I am so looking forward to getting my hands on this game...

I'm a long term veteran in FPS who has spent almost all his time exclusively in Call of Duty 2 (I loved them kar98 shots) and Enemy Territory (strafe jumping and aim battles ftw).

After having spent years in agony when COD2, Medal of Honor and Wolfenstein Enemy Territory died, I have yet to find a single FPS game that really grasped my attention and kept it...

Untill I found out about this game! Currently I'm so gutted I'm not able to play this game yet but I hope I can get in on the alpha / beta testing as soon as possible together with my friend sLLj so that we can hopefully help grow this community and allow this title to fullfill its destiny (Make all the nostalgic FPS players happy again).

I hope together with these amazing (might I say nostalgic) developers, we can make shooters great again! :") 

Cheers!

Edited by Spie1904

Hello Spie / Neca.

Sorry to read you caught AIDS.

I hope they give you a betakey before you hit the coma-level.

With kind regards,

On 19-7-2017 at 2:11 PM, WolfEnstein said:

Your intro and sLL's intro are practically identical, which is very strange, but not nearly as strange as sLL's reply to you, Spie O.o .

Coincidence xD

On 17-7-2017 at 11:03 PM, sLL said:

Hello Spie / Neca.

Sorry to read you caught AIDS.

I hope they give you a betakey before you hit the coma-level.

With kind regards,

:lol:

Good luck with the aids and everything. 

On 18/07/2017 at 6:52 AM, Spie1904 said:

Hello Guys,

Just thought I'd get started by introducing myself on the forums here and I must say I am so looking forward to getting my hands on this game...

I'm a long term veteran in FPS who has spent almost all his time exclusively in Call of Duty 2 (I loved them kar98 shots) and Enemy Territory (strafe jumping and aim battles ftw).

After having spent years in agony when COD2, Medal of Honor and Wolfenstein Enemy Territory died, I have yet to find a single FPS game that really grasped my attention and kept it...

Untill I found out about this game! Currently I'm so gutted I'm not able to play this game yet but I hope I can get in on the alpha / beta testing as soon as possible together with my friend sLLj so that we can hopefully help grow this community and allow this title to fullfill its destiny (Make all the nostalgic FPS players happy again).

I hope together with these amazing (might I say nostalgic) developers, we can make shooters great again! :") 

Cheers!

Welcome Legend :D

Wolfenstein owww daddy!