Well said @Farq-S  I think what people bother most is the lack of info of the progress. More regular updates. Like breef weekly updates would keep people more happy. But most likely as we are speaking Bulkhead are already working on an update about all of this.

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, jackis said:

Well said @Farq-S  I think what people bother most is the lack of info of the progress. More regular updates. Like breef weekly updates would keep people more happy. But most likely as we are speaking Bulkhead are already working on an update about all of this.

We're so pumped for this game and they keep us in tension :D everyday browsing all media for news or new updates :D the stuggles :D

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, RUDLAR said:

We're so pumped for this game and they keep us in tension :D everyday browsing all media for news or new updates :D the stuggles :D

Yep thats the life of battalion backer :D

2 hours ago, RUDLAR said:

I've honestly been checking for "the announcement" here and on twitter 5-6 times a day since the start of egx.. No I'm not ok :D

As far as this topic goes I feel like they really need to communicate to their backers, and compensate this price drop in some way. I think the new price strategy is grand, and I would be more than happy with some cool cosmetics or an extra copy of the game. 

• Upvote 1

yeah im waiting for the announcement too, hell i did not think that getting my hands on this game legally will be so damn difficult, i can only hope they will let more people get their hands on it soon.