Jump to content
RevoluT.

Price Strategy

Recommended Posts

Well said @Farq-S  I think what people bother most is the lack of info of the progress. More regular updates. Like breef weekly updates would keep people more happy. But most likely as we are speaking Bulkhead are already working on an update about all of this.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, jackis said:

Well said @Farq-S  I think what people bother most is the lack of info of the progress. More regular updates. Like breef weekly updates would keep people more happy. But most likely as we are speaking Bulkhead are already working on an update about all of this.

We're so pumped for this game and they keep us in tension :D everyday browsing all media for news or new updates :D the stuggles :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, RUDLAR said:

We're so pumped for this game and they keep us in tension :D everyday browsing all media for news or new updates :D the stuggles :D

Yep thats the life of battalion backer :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RUDLAR said:

We're so pumped for this game and they keep us in tension :D everyday browsing all media for news or new updates :D the stuggles :D

I've honestly been checking for "the announcement" here and on twitter 5-6 times a day since the start of egx.. No I'm not ok :D

As far as this topic goes I feel like they really need to communicate to their backers, and compensate this price drop in some way. I think the new price strategy is grand, and I would be more than happy with some cool cosmetics or an extra copy of the game. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah im waiting for the announcement too, hell i did not think that getting my hands on this game legally will be so damn difficult, i can only hope they will let more people get their hands on it soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking at the new price. Best compensation for the humble bundle deal imo would be some extra keys to share with our friends. Not too expensive (i think) and the playerbase will grow :D

Edited by sNrklhaai

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/18/2017 at 1:28 AM, [DEV] BRAMMERTRON said:

You'll all be happy with the price, trust me.

Thank you, but please make enough you can put back into the game and marketing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i pay 21euro or 22euro on Kickstarter for EARLY ACCESS only.

Now the game will be available as EA for 12euro ?

WTF ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, paganSK said:

i pay 21euro or 22euro on Kickstarter for EARLY ACCESS only.

Now the game will be available as EA for 12euro ?

WTF ? 

kickstarter. that word is the key. kickstarter.

developing a game is pretty damn expensive. You didnt just pay for early access. you paid for the kickstarter.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Firefly said:

kickstarter. that word is the key. kickstarter.

developing a game is pretty damn expensive. You didnt just pay for early access. you paid for the kickstarter.

I don't agree with you here but that discussion is held numerous times before, so let's put it to rest. I'm glad the devs give us backers a compensation by giving us keys to the beta. I can't wait to finally lay my hands on this game!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only thing I want is the game being developed and will have a big player base!

No matter how.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/01/2018 at 12:41 AM, SupreMe said:

I don't agree with you here but that discussion is held numerous times before, so let's put it to rest. I'm glad the devs give us backers a compensation by giving us keys to the beta. I can't wait to finally lay my hands on this game!

Did you get a beta key? Or did you just sign up on the page available to everyone, like me? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DDD said:

Did you get a beta key? Or did you just sign up on the page available to everyone, like me? 

I did not yet recieve a key. Did other kickstarter backers recieve theirs already? Anyway I also signed up for the beta, just to be sure.

Edited by SupreMe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, SupreMe said:

I did not yet recieve a key. Did other kickstarter backers recieve theirs already? Anyway I also signed up for the beta, just to be sure.

Nah I'm pretty sure we just have to wait. When I asked tuna on here he just gave me the link to the sign up page so I guess we'll get keys with everyone else :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×