Sign in to follow this  
Px-Progdogg

Australia New Zealand Casual/Competitive

Px-Progdogg    3

Hey fellow Anzacs,

We are a small clan based in Oceania looking to find like-minded gamers to join us on Discord and/or join our clan. We used to run a small Black Ops 1 clan back when it had a bigger population in Oceania (BtR HC CTF) and competed in friendly scrims with other clans. We decided to make Px Gaming (Paradox Gaming) as we were all playing a range of different games (BF4, Insurgency, Squad, R6S, CoD4, WaW, BF1, PUBG) and not just Black Ops. 

We pride ourselves on being a community that respects other players. We don't tolerate hacking. We don't tolerate abuse or racism. 

We will be looking to play Battalion on Early Access and then look at putting a competitive team together later on. If anyone is playing similar games then feel free to jump on discord for some yarns. All voluntary donations go toward servers and general running costs and typically get you added benefits of VIP to servers and/or command privileges. There are no mandatory payments whatsoever, including clan members. 

Add me on steam Px.Progdog
Join us on Discord
Register on our Website

Cheers all,

• Upvote 1

PGL_Ace    19

Gday Progdog,

I see that you have been a member of the forum for a while, but like myself, are not a very active poster. So first things first, welcome!
It's always good to see more ANZ Battalion players. Welcome to your entire clan, Paradox Gaming and I hope you find many members to grow a Batt44 team.

It is for this reason, that I reply to you now. Although I do not have intentions to join your clan, as I am currently unavailable, I did wish to ensure you are aware of Pacific Gaming League and our intentions to support an independant competitive scene for Battalion 1944, in Oceania, at the very least. We are a non-profit community, and were the hosts of the Insurgency competitive scene in Oceania. You mentioned you play INS, so you may have heard of us or perhaps Insurgency ANZ, the name of our PacificGL staff team who manage the INS community. We also have hosted several PUGs for Rainbow Six Siege and have countless players in Squad, so will undoubtedly cross paths again.

Pacific Gaming League have set up a season for Oceania, using our websites competitive framework and are ready in waiting for the chance to offer the community this exciting opportunity. We are thrilled to welcome another potential team, or at the very least, fresh meat for the Early Access. We have several members involved in the current Alpha testing, but don't expect a large influx of players until later in development, so for the time being, we will see you around the forums and feel free to talk to us about ideas for Battalion 1944 in Australia and New Zealand. Maybe one day we will see you competing in our season or against my own team, in a major tournament. For more information about us, in terms of Batt44, check out our original post in this forum.

Welcome again and we hope to see more of you! Keep up the ANZAC Spirit!

Px-Progdogg    3

Hey Ace,

Thanks for the reply dude, I have checked out PGL a number of times. We will definitely be keen to sign up when we have a team organised. Could potentially be getting a team together for R6S too. We used to host a couple of Insurgency servers a while back, mostly co-op brutal servers. 

I will sign up Paradox to PGL closer to release of Batt, or if they re-open the alpha/beta store we could look at getting a team together for a few funsy/practice scrims. 

Will see you around no doubt man. 

• Upvote 1