Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
abracadabra

Lets talk Taunts

Recommended Posts

You know when your playing game and you pull off that sick 360 noscope or you sneak up on that guy whos not looking behind him and you stab that f**ker in the back

and all your teams like "dam bro you 1337 af!"

Well a taunt system would be awesome I mean who doesn't love pulling a sick move off and shoving it in the opponents face.

People who played moh will be familiar with the taunt system where you could press a button and a list would show and you could play a audio taunt which other players could hear and it would also display as text German moh taunts sorry couldnt find a video of taunts in English.

and here is a list of all commands and taunts Taunts list that you used no matter what side you was on just the language would change eg English,German and Russian if I remember 

I think either a visual taunt or audio taunt would be pretty awesome in B44.

I also know that people take advantage of a taunt system and just spam the life out of them annoying everybody so id say best way to stop that is have a "Enable/Disable Taunts" option in settings to keep everyone happy.

This just came to me today so i thought id share it :ph34r:

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, abracadabra said:

You know when your playing game and you pull off that sick 360 noscope or you sneak up on that guy whos not looking behind him and you stab that f**ker in the back

and all your teams like "dam bro you 1337 af!"

Well a taunt system would be awesome I mean who doesn't love pulling a sick move off and shoving it in the opponents face.

People who played moh will be familiar with the taunt system where you could press a button and a list would show and you could play a audio taunt which other players could hear and it would also display as text German moh taunts sorry couldnt find a video of taunts in English.

and here is a list of all commands and taunts Taunts list that you used no matter what side you was on just the language would change eg English,German and Russian if I remember 

I think either a visual taunt or audio taunt would be pretty awesome in B44.

I also know that people take advantage of a taunt system and just spam the life out of them annoying everybody so id say best way to stop that is have a "Enable/Disable Taunts" option in settings to keep everyone happy.

This just came to me today so i thought id share it :ph34r:

 

hey @abracadabra (very cool name btw) taunts were discussed long ago and most people were in favour of them if i remember correctly. this is definitely something on the devs radar but i have no idea where they are with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep it has been discussed before, and something will be done. These will be battle-crys I think. It would be a customizable thing in the game, so you could choose from various battle-crys. It's one of the "cosmetic" items which will be able to be earned through player progression like the other cosmetic stuff (clothing, helmet, gun engraving, etc.).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Farq-S said:

hey @abracadabra (very cool name btw) 

Thanks man

 

14 hours ago, Alomvampir said:

Yep it has been discussed before, and something will be done. These will be battle-crys I think. It would be a customizable thing in the game, so you could choose from various battle-crys. It's one of the "cosmetic" items which will be able to be earned through player progression like the other cosmetic stuff (clothing, helmet, gun engraving, etc.).

 Yeah I should have really used the search function 9_9 ..

If anybody hasnt seen the original topic its HERE  

From reading the original its looks like Taunts are going to be unlockable :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MOHAA easily had the best voice taunts. Out of any game I've played. If something similar to this was in the game (you get basic team ones at first, then you unlock voice ones through the crate system). Ideas :thinking:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/07/2017 at 3:04 PM, sh0tyz said:

MOHAA easily had the best voice taunts. Out of any game I've played. If something similar to this was in the game (you get basic team ones at first, then you unlock voice ones through the crate system). Ideas :thinking:

I've seen french schoolgirls shoot better! 
this may be wrong but is that 
Ich sehe franzosiche schulerin Madchen shiessen besser!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/7/2017 at 9:59 AM, Caffers said:

I've seen french schoolgirls shoot better! 
this may be wrong but is that 
Ich sehe franzosiche schulerin Madchen shiessen besser!

YES!

Lmao my favorite one that I had bound was "Try again!"

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×