[CM] phantasy

Greetings, I am phantasy, QA & jr CM on Battalion

[CM] phantasy    107

Greetings all,

Some of you here will already be aware of my existence but for those who are not familiar with me I shall introduce myself.

I'm the new recruit at bulkhead studios working on QA and jr community manager roles, I was recently hired due to my experience in the FPS scene having played at semi/professional levels in multiple titles over the last 15 years.

Although I started PC gaming in the early days of Medal of Honor, vCoD and CoD2 I'm predominately known for my time playing in some of the biggest and best teams/organisations through CoD4 ProMod's era, conveniently one of the main games battalion is inspired from. During this time I created a YouTube channel where I posted tutorials, tips and tricks, fragmovies etc which has also stemmed to other games such as CS:GO and allowed me to amass over 55,000 subscribers. I've also competed at high level in CS:GO, League and Overwatch.

Over the last year I have been aiding the development of Battalion 1944 by visiting the studio to give feedback on the games direction and mechanical fundamentals to help ensure the base of the game is setup for success in the competitive FPS market, recently I decided to accept a job working full time on the game as I believe in the direction and would love to see the game succeed and allow players, especially the ones who missed the early era of FPS games be able to experience the great competitive fundamentals of a well made shooter.

As previously mentioned my job role here is QA & jr community manager so I balance my time between finding bugs and glitches and helping to iron out any problems with the game, therefore if you find any problems - that's on me. The rest of my time is spent answering your questions or concerns, creating informative media such as videos and images outlining changes within the game while generally being available to query at any time.

You can find me on twitter at https://twitter.com/phantasyftw or available on discord in the battalion channels.

• Upvote 10

Farq-S    378

welcome, Phantasy (in your new capacity) as i know you're not actually new to the forums. i do though look forward to seeing you answer the more groan-inducing questions that you'd ignore or laugh at in your pre-developer life ^_^ 

Edited by Farq-S

skitelo    52

Having phantasy on board as a developer, we can be sure movement will be perfect :) Good luck.

Edited by skitelo
  • Upvote 1

Freakshow    176

Welcome and congrats on the new role 8-)

Try not to make the rest of the team too salty on internal playtests by killing them too much. :P

• Upvote 1

WeAsOne    226

@phantasy Watched a lot of your video's and i'm shure you will be great value to the game!

But please upload that new video you announced cause i'm toooo excited xD I hitted F5 a million times this weekend :P

Edited by WeAsOne
  • Upvote 1

zox#    1

@phantasy one of my favorite CoD4 player :3 
i was so happy when i heared you would join the team of Battalion <3

lets bring back the good old days!

• Upvote 1

Jeebs    11

Awesome, my team joined the cod4 scene late and some of your videos where very helpful to us! Good Luck at Bulkhead :ph34r:

solaze    11

Was very happy when they announced that you joined the team. Been following you for years since you started posting videos.

A great addition of experience and definitely solidifies my trust in the future of the game.

• Upvote 1

HypeRNT    6

GL, i was apart of the smaller NA scene when you were playing cod4, hopefully you can steer these guys towards the right direction when it comes to Esports.

bOMBASTiK    0

hoi phantasy, nice to see you around ;) guess i met you sometimes (played cod4 esl eas) back in the days... Just yesterday there was a guy on the cod4 public (universal alliance) with the name "ono <3", is that your old mate? *dreaming of old times*

24oz    0

Congrats on joining the dev team phantasy.look forward to see what you bring to Battalion 44.