Sign in to follow this  
Vortek

No Shotguns please

5 hours ago, Soldat Ryan said:

Sad for you but they should be there.

hey @Soldat Ryan, your link is from the restricted forum so you may as well delete it because those without permission can't see it.

• Upvote 1

i guess it depends how they are done, i doubt there will be auto shottys, but also i hope they arent OP because i can only imagine what meta it would create in competitive environment..

I think shottys is something fun for pub games, but i dont think they should be viable in competition.

Shotguns will feature in the game, you can compare it to the shotgun of cod2, the gun is viable only in certain situations and areas on the map (although it was used primarily because it was the only class with smoke in cod2) but we will always continue to do our best in balancing every weapon, so I wouldn't worry about it being OP. 

• Upvote 5

Well, it also depends on the maps, if you have a lot of maps with trenches or housing near an objective, it could elevate a shotgun if its already really good.

Just sitting here waiting for them to open up some supporter packages so we could get in on the testing as well, or a new video or something, been awhile since we heard about the progress of the game.

2 hours ago, HypeRNT said:

Awesome bout time :)

+1 - Pissed off that I missed the last few play tests.  Hope everyone had fun finally playing the game.

Wife and I went to Europe last month and I was hoping to wrap my site visit to the studio during that time, but the UK isn't covered by the Schengen visa for her home country.  To make things worse, I'm leaving for China/Japan on the 7th for three weeks so I'll miss the 14/15 play test as well.  I will get to play sooner or later, dammit!  In the mean time, I'll be reading the play test reports and watching those videos.

7 hours ago, phantasy said:

There is an update with video coming next week :)

Thursday.... hurry HNGGGGGG

18 hours ago, Farq-S said:

hey @Soldat Ryan, your link is from the restricted forum so you may as well delete it because those without permission can't see it.

Ho my god ! didn't notice it loool. Shame on me. :$

In all case, the thread refering to a joe's tweet. (check picture) ;)

Hey, I am happy to hear that they will be balanced well. I shouldn't of said that I didn't want them at all but I do find them game changing if they aren't balanced well.

On 7/2/2017 at 8:14 PM, phantasy said:

There is an update with video coming next week :)

Ah that's the video i'm waiting for.. cool, can't wait

Edited by WeAsOne