suNNN    11

Hey,

I know it may be too early to ask about the launch date of BETA but is there at least any approx quarter like Q3 2017 / Q4 2017 ?

RAFF    105
26 minutes ago, suNNN said:

Hey,

I know it may be too early to ask about the launch date of BETA but is there at least any approx quarter like Q3 2017 / Q4 2017 ?

I think it's estimated to launch in July, but I might be wrong.

Farq-S    378

Second ALPHA weekend is mid-July so beta will be sometime after. When that will be is anyone's guess.

skitelo    52
1 hour ago, Farq-S said:

Second ALPHA weekend is mid-July

oh my ... I misread discord announcement and thought it's June 14 :ph34r:.  July 14 is far away, let's hope changes will be significant.

Edited by skitelo

Razor    379

Yea that was a bummer,in July me and I guess a lot of other Europeans are mid vacation :/

• Upvote 1

Soldat Ryan    350
1 minute ago, Razor said:

Yea that was a bummer,in July me and I guess a lot of other Europeans are mid vacation :/

it is not my case because i m always in vacation but it is exactly what i though

Servers will be (half) empty it will easiest to make test !! 9_9 (#sarcasm - #badfaith)

Farq-S    378
12 minutes ago, Razor said:

unlike most of the rest of EU, we don't tend to go on one month summer+ vacations in the UK.

RLpacifist    72
7 minutes ago, Farq-S said:

unlike most of the rest of EU, we don't tend to go on one month summer+ vacations in the UK.

How come?

Farq-S    378
41 minutes ago, RLpacifist said:

How come?

just not something we do. most people are only allowed 2 weeks away from work max.

pukiz    34
33 minutes ago, Farq-S said:

just not something we do. most people are only allowed 2 weeks away from work max.

Whilst I agree 25 days is standard for work holidays

Razor    379

Well Scandinavian countrys and more a like has 4 to 5 full weeks a year to my knowledge... And 14-15 july is just smack in the middle of that vacation lol :/

• Upvote 1

Farq-S    378
8 minutes ago, Razor said:

Well Scandinavian countrys and more a like has 4 to 5 full weeks a year to my knowledge... And 14-15 july is just smack in the middle of that vacation lol :/

i know, razor. i worked for a company that had an office in stockholm and in paris and both offices would close for most of july and august because they all went on 6 week vacations at the same time. frankfurt office, not so much.

pukiz    34
6 minutes ago, [CM] BigTuna said:

It's very common to get 16-20 days per year for holiday in the UK.

For someone working full time (5 days a week) that's definitely way too low, at least according to gov website, unless you include 8 bank holidays listed in which case 20 could be normal :D

Edited by pukiz

[CM] BigTuna    564

Yeah that's not including bank holidays man. They are a given. Doesn't include Christmas day and boxing day and new years day either. Added up its probably 24/28

Farq-S    378
22 minutes ago, [CM] BigTuna said:

It's very common to get 16-20 days per year for holiday in the UK.

yes, Tuna but unlike the rest of EU we don't take those days all at once. i have 25 days but all the companies i've worked for only let you take 2 weeks at once. maybe that's just a London thing.

Razor    379

Here it's most usual that you have to use three week at once during the year, how you use the two other weeks is up to your'e self. For me it's 4 weeks at once summertime and 1 week during the kids schools winter vacation :)

• Upvote 1

Spoon    2

For UK holidays you multiply the amount of days you work a week by 5.6 so 5 days a week multiplied by 5.6 is 28 days