Meatsack

gamemode idea
Game mode idea

6 posts in this topic

What if their was a gamemode were you have a sniper that's always one shot but you only have one bullet and you have a pistol with enough bullets to kill one person.The only way to get another bullet is to kill someone.When you run out of ammo you have to nife.

Posted (edited)

First, welcome to Battalion forums @Meatsack:)

Doubt it would work on a official server but on a modded server it would be cool  :)

Edited by Razor
I got enlightened

6 hours ago, Meatsack said:

What if their was a gamemode were you have a sniper that's always one shot but you only have one bullet and you have a pistol with enough bullets to kill one person.The only way to get another bullet is to kill someone.When you run out of ammo you have to nife.

I think it would be unlikely to make its way into the game, but a mod I would imagine would do the job quite well

this reminds me of a musket loader situation!

It was fun when i went for airsoft and at one point we did it like a black powder muzzel loader. Each one of us had a ramstick and drove the BB into the barrel with it and then fired haha not sure how it would work for "modern" rifles considering a cartridge eliminates the need for a ramstick haha but i can see a single load bolt only games would be fun haha

8 hours ago, skitelo said:

Oooooooh! I remember One in the Chamber now ya mention it, it was quite fun as something to blow some stress off because it was so fun and you could just run around knifing people! I completely forgot about that in Black Ops 1.