Meatsack    1

What if their was a gamemode were you have a sniper that's always one shot but you only have one bullet and you have a pistol with enough bullets to kill one person.The only way to get another bullet is to kill someone.When you run out of ammo you have to nife.

• Upvote 2

Razor    379

First, welcome to Battalion forums @Meatsack:)

Doubt it would work on a official server but on a modded server it would be cool  :)

Edited by Razor
I got enlightened

Masser    55
6 hours ago, Meatsack said:

What if their was a gamemode were you have a sniper that's always one shot but you only have one bullet and you have a pistol with enough bullets to kill one person.The only way to get another bullet is to kill someone.When you run out of ammo you have to nife.

I think it would be unlikely to make its way into the game, but a mod I would imagine would do the job quite well

DukeNukem    187

this reminds me of a musket loader situation!

It was fun when i went for airsoft and at one point we did it like a black powder muzzel loader. Each one of us had a ramstick and drove the BB into the barrel with it and then fired haha not sure how it would work for "modern" rifles considering a cartridge eliminates the need for a ramstick haha but i can see a single load bolt only games would be fun haha

• Upvote 1