BerNa

CoD WaW Players

Hi mates

If there are some cod waw players who wants to play this game until battalion will be released --> just add me in steam (soloberna) so that we can arrange some pcws.
We are still playing that lovely game but just against each other because we lost all our contacts after the xfire shutdown.

PS: rav1ne from our team who is also active in this forum was able to play battalion on the LAN in munich.
He told me that the gameplay / movement is pretty similiar to cod waw.

best regards,
Berna

6FEET UNDER / CoD5 - logiX e.V.
https://play.eslgaming.com/team/3512121/

• Upvote 2

thanks guys :)

looking forward to the alpha. but feel free to still add me in steam for some cod waw pcws or when you remember us from the cod5 time!

best regards

SoloBerna

On 11/05/2017 at 4:02 AM, BerNa said:

Hi mates

If there are some cod waw players who wants to play this game until battalion will be released --> just add me in steam (soloberna) so that we can arrange some pcws.
We are still playing that lovely game but just against each other because we lost all our contacts after the xfire shutdown.

PS: rav1ne from our team who is also active in this forum was able to play battalion on the LAN in munich.
He told me that the gameplay / movement is pretty similiar to cod waw.

best regards,
Berna

6FEET UNDER / CoD5 - logiX e.V.
https://play.eslgaming.com/team/3512121/

Welcome Legend xD

COD WAW = The best cod ;) Get the DOGS!

15 hours ago, Twitch.tv/aussiexthunder said:

Welcome Legend xD

COD WAW = The best cod ;) Get the DOGS!

:) did you play it as well?

Only seen this thread right now, played it and loved it.. but the community couldn't chose between promod and commod.. so it died pretty quickly after that :) 

It wouldn't die so quick if it has basic commands from the very beginning. It was impossible to play leagues without /record (sounds familiar? :D) . I remember massive amount of COD2 players moved into COD5 but then came back after few weeks. This game had big potential, such a pity. But if you look at numbers there's more people playing it than Battalion :D And it's just on Steam! 

Edited by craven.

On 3/11/2018 at 9:55 PM, craven. said:

But if you look at numbers there's more people playing it than Battalion :D And it's just on Steam! 

I noticed that too and for an old game it still has a steady player base.

I still have a public CoD WaW server running the Vietnam Mod if anyone fancies a game your more than welcome.

188.138.99.197:28980