Razor    379

I can't!!!! I used all my 5 votes to down vote him so I can catch up with him, not allowed to undo it in 24 hours 9_9O.o:(

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Soldat Ryan    350
Just now, Razor said:

I can't!!!! I used all my 5 votes to down vote him so I can catch up with him, not allowed to undo it in 24 hours 9_9O.o:(

Add a meme (gif) here. ;)

• Downvote 2

ZeakQ    8
3 hours ago, Soldat Ryan said:

@DukeNukem is unfairly downvoted. :/

He needs your love. :x

Send him a meme heart, :)

giphy.gif

Don't break the chain. :P

I can't say that I've been "unfairly downvoted" but if someone gets free upvotes then I want some too, also... le meme eeekkssdeee *cringe*

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Soldat Ryan    350
ho indeed it is not you. It is your brother on discord. :ph34r: #pathetic

Edited by Soldat Ryan
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

ZeakQ    8
2 hours ago, Soldat Ryan said:
ho indeed it is not you. It is your brother on discord. :ph34r: #pathetic

What are you even talking about? I'm just trying to have some fun and you call me "#pathetic"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

seekax    176

A moderator thinks manipulating the reputation system is just a funny joke. Wew lad.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

DukeNukem    185

lmao people are taking this wayyyy too seriously.....sheesh this forums has become toxic to the 10th degree. I really hope the people who cause this toxicity aren't in the alpha forums....

what i said was a joke, i couldn't care less about the point on the reputation. The people who know me.....trust me....all others can just read up on my posts. Those who deliberately dislike just to "get at me" their opinions are usually not of note. Sorry to be cruel about it....but its funny how people think that @Soldat Ryan or anyone else involved in this topic is doing anything but having a laugh at the toxicity.

And it obviously shows with the amount of downvotes there are on my recent posts lol

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Farq-S    378
2 hours ago, DukeNukem said:

lmao people are taking this wayyyy too seriously.....sheesh this forums has become toxic to the 10th degree. I really hope the people who cause this toxicity aren't in the alpha forums....

what i said was a joke, i couldn't care less about the point on the reputation. The people who know me.....trust me....all others can just read up on my posts. Those who deliberately dislike just to "get at me" their opinions are usually not of note. Sorry to be cruel about it....but its funny how people think that @Soldat Ryan or anyone else involved in this topic is doing anything but having a laugh at the toxicity.

And it obviously shows with the amount of downvotes there are on my recent posts lol

the sad thing is there are a few people in the forum who didn't realize you were joking. i'm with you Duke, i couldn't give a stuff about reputation. regular visitors to the forum know the people who contribute positively and the toxic people that don't. the content is there in black and white for all to see and judge for themselves.

• Upvote 1

ZeakQ    8
2 hours ago, DukeNukem said:

I was just having a laugh on here as well with my comment, and then @Soldat Ryan starts calling me pathetic... then it got a bit more serious

• Downvote 1

xXclusiivE    3
4 hours ago, DukeNukem said:

All the down votes over a joke? c'mon guys, I know that's what you down voters are prob into but its a joke not a d*ck, don't take it so hard..

Screenshot_6777777.jpg.3d10789ba054f71d55730a57c28e401c.jpg

Edited by xXclusiivE
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Razor    379
1 hour ago, ZeakQ said:

I was just having a laugh on here as well with my comment, and then @Soldat Ryan starts calling me pathetic... then it got a bit more serious

Please, we have all seen your comments on Discord.... Just leave it be :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

DukeNukem    185

See what is funny is that people think they know it all behind a keyboard and through the "internet tough guy" syndrome. Its ok though because when i shoot these people in the face in-game....ill hear their high pitched screams saying "OMG HACKS!!!! HACKS!!!" and ill just sit back and laugh my ass off why they go run to their moms to buy them  more DLCs for COD and Battlefield.

Oh and this is the SJW era, so anything said will be taken in offense but guess what here are two comics who I uphold their views :)

ANNNDD.....

• Upvote 1

Ryssk    24
11 hours ago, DukeNukem said:

See what is funny is that people think they know it all behind a keyboard and through the "internet tough guy" syndrome. Its ok though because when i shoot these people in the face in-game....ill hear their high pitched screams saying "OMG HACKS!!!! HACKS!!!" and ill just sit back and laugh my ass off why they go run to their moms to buy them more DLCs for COD and Battlefield.

Oh and this is the SJW era, so anything said will be taken in offense but guess what here are two comics who I uphold their views

AFAIK the bots in offline mode arent usually coded to write in chat except for "fire in the hole" which is an automated answer :)

Always thought you were a nice guy Duke, but now you're just being a mean prick mate.. dont sink to that level will ya mate?

Edited by Ryssk
  • Downvote 1

DukeNukem    185
3 hours ago, Ryssk said:

AFAIK the bots in offline mode arent usually coded to write in chat except for "fire in the hole" which is an automated answer :)

Always thought you were a nice guy Duke, but now you're just being a mean prick mate.. dont sink to that level will ya mate?

There will be no offline mode :) so ill be hearing the scrubalots scream during alpha/beta weekends and when the game releases for sure :)

Sry m8 thats why i barely post anymore, people take things way too seriously these days on here. I'm not sinking nor will i ever sink to a level that is hurtful to anyone in anyway shape or form at an unhealthy amount from the normal and logical standpoint, but its not my fault if some people can't take some humor and have to cry because the spotlight wasn't on them or when they are told their opinions/thought process are incorrect.

Edited by DukeNukem
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Razor    379
1 hour ago, DukeNukem said:

@Razor we are officially tied in Rep points!!!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!?!?!!?

Me?? What did I do now? looool

:ph34r:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Razor    379

Got a downvote on that even lol, someone is acting really childish here 9_9

Edit: ohh someone fixed that :)

Edited by Razor
  • Upvote 1