sYVET    2

Hey, I come to you to know if there will be (or else to think to put it) a mode of training.
To do strat nade ECT with the noclip as COD2.

sYVET

• Upvote 1

Razor    379

I have no clue of what you are asking here but if it's offline mode or training maps it has been a bit back and forth on that one. During alpha I think that was a no, what happens later we don't know yet

Cookiebot    27

Cod4 training mode was also pretty sweet, you could place bots in common places and try to find new wallkbangs among other things too. This would be super helpfull :)

sh0tyz    132

I hope that there is a training / strat mode similar to cod4. Helped with set nades and stuff. I'm sure this isn't on the radar until much later though

chippy    79

Would be swell to have the "source style" information in some sort of training mode as well. Not only to know how much damage is being lost through certain materials but also to get a better idea of angles.
Example image as reference:
csgo_wallbang_test.png

Edited by chippy

Masser    55
1 hour ago, chippy said:

Would be swell to have the "source style" information in some sort of training mode as well. Not only to know how much damage is being lost through certain materials but also to get a better idea of angles.
Example image as reference:
csgo_wallbang_test.png

1 hour ago, sh0tyz said:

I hope that there is a training / strat mode similar to cod4. Helped with set nades and stuff. I'm sure this isn't on the radar until much later though

Yar, I would love a training mode like that. Even though Insurgency is different to CSGO, due to being on Source the way impact effects work is similar, and it was super helpful to do sv_cheats 1 and sv_impact effects 1/2 and it let you see if it got stopped ect.

We'll just have to wait and see, but it would be awesome. Tbh using console commands it should be doable.

sYVET    2
On 08/05/2017 at 8:18 PM, Razor said:

I have no clue of what you are asking here but if it's offline mode or training maps it has been a bit back and forth on that one. During alpha I think that was a no, what happens later we don't know yet

it's this cod2 mod

Razor    379

Ahh I see, don't know mate! Haven't seen it mentioned any places

LysoO    18

I hope there will be some great mix of cod4 promod strat mode and csgo training commads.

Promod - strat mode nade throwing (great to see where nades are landing): 

CSGO example : 

matox    2

They have to add noclip, trajectory and those things, because its competitive based game and people will try to improve 24/7 to be the best. I also hope we will be able to play custom workshop maps, similar than in other games, where u can training your aim, reflexes, movement etc.

Edited by matox
  • Upvote 1