sumacz

Let's discuss about maps

8 posts in this topic

Hello :)

This is my first discussion post, but i follow every post on forum. For sure we would like to know much more about maps, so far we known about Manor House, we saw in trailer/gameplay. What else ? Which maps will be applied, any ideas or info ? 

Enjoy 

Who knows, it will just be a lot of guessing cause they will make their own stuff not copy others (I hope at least)

But I would love to see a new fresh versions of Carentan, Dawnville, Hurtgen and Harbor with a twist :)

hey @sumacz,

check out this link to the winter update which contains some info on maps.

8 minutes ago, sumacz said:

@Farq-S thanks ! I had in mind, somefresh info, alpha is close :D 

that's the most current info we have at this point. devs aren't revealing anything new this side of the alpha.

Posted (edited)

On 28.04.2017 at 6:36 AM, Razor said:

Who knows, it will just be a lot of guessing cause they will make their own stuff not copy others (I hope at least)

But I would love to see a new fresh versions of Carentan, Dawnville, Hurtgen and Harbor with a twist :)

Hurtgen... oh man, the memories. In my community it easily was one of two favorites, Hurtgen regulars always bickered with our Carentan regulars about who is better and which map takes more skill (to be fair, getting a ton on Carentan was way easier, but that's just KPM)

(and then there was me, playing Pavlov and Ship; and ton = 100 kills)

In the end, I will be curious about pretty much anything thrown at me, and if it manages to recapture the magic of some of more successful and detailed three-lane map designs that first two CoD's delivered... then things will become really fun.

Edited by spitfiresiemion

Hopefully the maps are as good as the old cod maps. Hard to say if they will make a harbor that will be better than the original haha, that map is still overplayed by every server in cod 1.1  But I have high hopes they will make some sweet maps. 

Read through that post from December. City station and Watermill sound like they might end up being pretty good maps. It'd be cool if the devs can figure out a way to make a forest map that works well for competitive too.