Fadida

Can i still Back the kickstarter?

10 posts in this topic

I've only got to know about the game these days but i cant seem to back the project on the kick starter, yet there are still more goals to reach on the kick starter.

the kick-starter page:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bulkheadinteractive/battalion-1944-pc-xb1-ps4

I've created an account and didn't find a backing option anywhere on the page, on other pages it was in the top..

Eldor.

nah man u have 2 wait for early acces. 

You either have to wait for early access or buy someone's key.

alright thank you. 

does it mean that they reached all of their goals? i mean the kick-starter shows last goal wasn't reached yet so whats up with that?

16 minutes ago, Fadida said:

alright thank you. 

does it mean that they reached all of their goals? i mean the kick-starter shows last goal wasn't reached yet so whats up with that?

Kickstarter campaigns have a time limit, this one ran from february 2016 to march 2016. When the time is over (usually 30 days) and the project met its funding goal whoever put up the kickstarter gets the money pledged, if it doesn't the project receives no money.

Welcome @Fadida!

The Kickstarter reached a total of £317,281 pledged of £100,000 goal in the time period it was running. That resulted that the initial goal was met and they reached a few of the later added stretch goals. To reach all stretch goals they would have need £ 1.200.000 in total during the time kickstarter campaign lasted. But as longs as they reached the initial goal of £ 100.000 the project got funded, the rest is just a bonus :)

default_welcomeani.gifFadida.

As said for the kickstarter campaign, you are just 1 year late. ;)

18 hours ago, seekax said:

Kickstarter campaigns have a time limit, this one ran from february 2016 to march 2016. When the time is over (usually 30 days) and the project met its funding goal whoever put up the kickstarter gets the money pledged, if it doesn't the project receives no money.

10 hours ago, Razor said:

Welcome @Fadida!

The Kickstarter reached a total of £317,281 pledged of £100,000 goal in the time period it was running. That resulted that the initial goal was met and they reached a few of the later added stretch goals. To reach all stretch goals they would have need £ 1.200.000 in total during the time kickstarter campaign lasted. But as longs as they reached the initial goal of £ 100.000 the project got funded, the rest is just a bonus :)

9 hours ago, Soldat Ryan said:

default_welcomeani.gifFadida.

As said for the kickstarter campaign, you are just 1 year late. ;)

Got you guys thanks, I'm a cod competitive player this game really meets my expectations.

could you please tell me what is the fastest way for me to start playing it?

1 minute ago, Fadida said:

I fear there is no other way than to wait EA stage or ask on the forum if someone want to sell his key.

On 4/26/2017 at 1:42 PM, Fadida said:

Got you guys thanks, I'm a cod competitive player this game really meets my expectations.

Like others have said you have to wait for Early Access on Steam at this point.  I'm not exactly sure when that is planned but I wouldn't expect any earlier than 6-12 months from now.  Those of us that backed the Kickstarter have been waiting a year already for our Closed Alpha Access which will finally arrive in about 28 days.