LYNXXX

Former NA CoD1/2/4 Player

Hi guys, wanted to introduce myself and see if any former CoD1/2/4 players were active still. Hoping to get Beta access for this game. I played CoD1, 2 and 4 competitively e.g. CAL, CEVO etc. Most recent/prominent handle was LYNXXX`, cod4 played with Radiance and a few other competitive teams (earlier cod4 days). If you remember me or were around during the period I described, is there still a community? IRC?

Anyway, can be found on steam under handle LYNXXX`

Cheers

• Upvote 2

hai u, yah i do remember u on Radiance... we played u in the god damn playoff when i was on itsOver, may have been playing under the name of JEWFOX

On 4/24/2017 at 1:18 PM, joueflux said:

hai u, yah i do remember u on Radiance... we played u in the god damn playoff when i was on itsOver, may have been playing under the name of JEWFOX

vaguely remember that! sup

On 4/24/2017 at 6:53 PM, Smiley said:

Yooo, this isn't like the lynx dude that was in S2K back on cod 1 is it??? 

Good to see some old Cod1 players on this site too

was so long ago, could be! played cod1 since 1.1 

Edited by LYNXXX

Clop ! Played medal of honour , Cod 1,2 UO Cod 4  Black Ops with MaB. All in online clan wars. Played CFS 1 on line in clan wars on dial up. Combat flight simulator when ping meant jumping from one end of the map to another.

On 24/04/2017 at 3:11 AM, LYNXXX said:

Hi guys, wanted to introduce myself and see if any former CoD1/2/4 players were active still. Hoping to get Beta access for this game. I played CoD1, 2 and 4 competitively e.g. CAL, CEVO etc. Most recent/prominent handle was LYNXXX`, cod4 played with Radiance and a few other competitive teams (earlier cod4 days). If you remember me or were around during the period I described, is there still a community? IRC?

Anyway, can be found on steam under handle LYNXXX`

Cheers

Welcome Legend xD

I'm just chiming in to see if anyone I recognize like 10 years later is here like Lynxxxx.

I went by "KOREA" of Zen Mechanics COD4 fame.

Edit: My steam: PHASZR

Edited by PHASZR (KOREA)