Ryssk

Trello / Progress status

8 posts in this topic

Hello!

So i really dont know if this is the right place to post it due to it's not as "crucial" as many of the other titles.

There's a few dev teams out there who's using Trello boards to give the community a little bit "in-sight" of which things are being worked on in somewhat more real-time.. That means someone will be "forced" to update the Trello board from time to time! I think this is a great way of show the progress towards the community without having to do every day a new forum post with loads of text of what's been fixed or a steam discussion!

But like i said, it also requires someone to keep the Trello updated @[CM] BigTuna <----- ??? :D

So what i want to say is.. will there be a Trello board when the game gets out from a NDA? :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope they just stick to these boards and a kickstarter/e-mail update now and then. Spend more time pushing the game forward is more important imho!

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Depending what kind of internal trackin program they use, trello is pretty flexible to intergrate to for example jira :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn't seem necessary right now. Creating a Trello is pretty much showing everything that they want to create which ruins the surprise for everyone.

-4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree that now is the wrong time to have, But i think it would be nice to see when the NDA gets lifted to see the things "in-progress" with a bit more real-time update/progress on things :)

 

 

Edited by Ryssk
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ryssk said:

I agree that now is the wrong time to have, But i think it would be nice to see when the NDA gets lifted to see the things "in-progress" with a bit more real-time update/progress on things :)

 

 

Agree that when the NDA gets lifted I am all for it! not sure why I got so many down votes, truth kills people around here.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, xXclusiivE said:

Agree that when the NDA gets lifted I am all for it! not sure why I got so many down votes, truth kills people around here.

Sometimes the suprises is a bad thing aswell.. Like look at CS:GO when they came with the R8 Revolver... roflmao xD

 

Meh, it's the forum.. i wouldnt give alot of bother about the whole "scoring" thingy if i were you, and especially trying to mock em :P

Edited by Ryssk
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ryssk said:

Sometimes the suprises is a bad thing aswell.. Like look at CS:GO when they came with the R8 Revolver... roflmao xD

 

Meh, it's the forum.. i wouldnt give alot of bother about the whole "scoring" thingy if i were you, and especially trying to mock em :P

I'm not too worried about the rep, It means so little in a community like this.

-2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now