Ryssk

Trello / Progress status

8 posts in this topic

Hello!

So i really dont know if this is the right place to post it due to it's not as "crucial" as many of the other titles.

There's a few dev teams out there who's using Trello boards to give the community a little bit "in-sight" of which things are being worked on in somewhat more real-time.. That means someone will be "forced" to update the Trello board from time to time! I think this is a great way of show the progress towards the community without having to do every day a new forum post with loads of text of what's been fixed or a steam discussion!

But like i said, it also requires someone to keep the Trello updated @[CM] BigTuna <----- ??? :D

So what i want to say is.. will there be a Trello board when the game gets out from a NDA? :)

I hope they just stick to these boards and a kickstarter/e-mail update now and then. Spend more time pushing the game forward is more important imho!

Depending what kind of internal trackin program they use, trello is pretty flexible to intergrate to for example jira :)

Doesn't seem necessary right now. Creating a Trello is pretty much showing everything that they want to create which ruins the surprise for everyone.

I agree that now is the wrong time to have, But i think it would be nice to see when the NDA gets lifted to see the things "in-progress" with a bit more real-time update/progress on things :)

Edited by Ryssk

1 hour ago, Ryssk said:

I agree that now is the wrong time to have, But i think it would be nice to see when the NDA gets lifted to see the things "in-progress" with a bit more real-time update/progress on things :)

Agree that when the NDA gets lifted I am all for it! not sure why I got so many down votes, truth kills people around here.

33 minutes ago, xXclusiivE said:

Agree that when the NDA gets lifted I am all for it! not sure why I got so many down votes, truth kills people around here.

Sometimes the suprises is a bad thing aswell.. Like look at CS:GO when they came with the R8 Revolver... roflmao xD

Meh, it's the forum.. i wouldnt give alot of bother about the whole "scoring" thingy if i were you, and especially trying to mock em :P

Edited by Ryssk

2 hours ago, Ryssk said:

Sometimes the suprises is a bad thing aswell.. Like look at CS:GO when they came with the R8 Revolver... roflmao xD

Meh, it's the forum.. i wouldnt give alot of bother about the whole "scoring" thingy if i were you, and especially trying to mock em :P

I'm not too worried about the rep, It means so little in a community like this.