ZeakQ

How will you play Battalion 1944 (Poll)

How will you play Battalion 1944 (Poll)  

76 members have voted

1. 1. What is your focused play style in Battalion?

• Competitive
    • Casual
    • A bit of both?

seekax    167
16 minutes ago, Smiley said:

It would be pretty cool to play it competitively, but that requires one to actually be good, so gotta see how the game feels before I know haha

Everyone starts off as a bad player, you can compete at any skill level.

• Upvote 2

RLpacifist    71
32 minutes ago, seekax said:

Everyone starts off as a bad player, you can compete at any skill level.

Couldn't agree more and that's where skill based match making comes into play. You can improve under competitive conditions without being stomped by high level players. One of the best additions to online gaming, in my opinion.

• Upvote 2

Masser    51

I intend on playing the game as hard as I can personally, I come from Insurgency which may be small and quite minute compared to CoD or anything else competitive, but it was there. In either case, I took it casually for so long I missed out on the competitive side of it, meaning that by the time I did get into it, most of the teams left were quite toxic and annoying. That and the EU scene was dead and the NA season organiser didn't want to have to have EU and AUZ players playing with only 20 or so teams globally. Due to this, I intend on playing it as hard as I can as soon as possible.

Edited by Masser
  • Upvote 1

DukeNukem    189

not gonna lie, if there is a competitive side to a game....i usually ONLY play competitive because i see casual as a useless waste of time. Unless im trolling, practicing, or bsing with friends, i won't play casual. So ill see most of you on ranked soon enough ;) make sure you stay outa my scope!!

nowai    5

Defo 5v5 tourneys like the old cod1/2 days just hoping there is a decent sized Aus community to keep it active and scrim and play comp with few times a week