TemplarAsh

Looks like a bunch of 1 hit trash...lets hope not.

21 posts in this topic

These Devs played Medal of Honor right?  We miss gun battles, aim for the head skill, not ckr\realism 1 hit, bunny hopping, quick scope, no skill trash damage.  Sure looks like rifle only in the making, just give everyone rockets.

I sure hope the gameplay is more skillful then these videos make it seem.

My 2 cents.

Posted (edited)

R o f l 

I'm made for rifles and I would like to have a chance against a thompson..

Edited by WeAsOne

the best part of MoHaa to me was the realism mod and cups :)

CKR STG's was ridiculous.  I played a lot of sniper rifle only, but the base game and matches were so much better.

It takes far less skill when you don't have to aim, flying around 1 hitting everything.  Add in some bad latency/net code, or even some hackers, and it spells FPS hell...

Why make it so ridiculously easy, its like using a sledgehammer on a bunny, 0 skill.

Hated arcade mode in COD. Loved hardcore. 

26 minutes ago, Borske said:

Hated arcade mode in COD. Loved hardcore. 

ew

TemplarAsh, i think you missed something.. or a whole goal of the game?!

PROMOD RIFLES FTW!

13 hours ago, TemplarAsh said:

CKR STG's was ridiculous.  I played a lot of sniper rifle only, but the base game and matches were so much better.

It takes far less skill when you don't have to aim, flying around 1 hitting everything.  Add in some bad latency/net code, or even some hackers, and it spells FPS hell...

Why make it so ridiculously easy, its like using a sledgehammer on a bunny, 0 skill.

Let's see how good you are when the game comes out before you spew so much bullshit on the forums 

Nice way to introduce your self on these forums :lol:

Think you should try the game before you trashtalk it...

Welcome btw

15 hours ago, TemplarAsh said:

These Devs played Medal of Honor right?  We miss gun battles, aim for the head skill, not ckr\realism 1 hit, bunny hopping, quick scope, no skill trash damage.  Sure looks like rifle only in the making, just give everyone rockets.

My 2 cents.

Except CKR was the popular form of playing MoH:AA. Default was boring and you had SIX (SIX!!!!!!!!!) nades per life, lol.

Also if everyone is getting killed in "1 hit" do you not think the skill is in being the person to not get hit first? 

Thanks for stopping by, anyway.

That's how rifles works, only if its a leg shot it shouldnt be a 1hit kill.

That cod2 rifles mod on COD4 was amazing, don't shit on a game when you havent played it yet. You're basing it off some footage that has already been proved as a bit faster paced & easy compared to the actual game (due to POV's experience in the game compared to other devs). Honestly, play the Alpha & Beta first before you start crying - please.

I can tell you 100% that this game is what A LOT of people want AND need. CS:GO lacks quality fun movement & Overwatch just doesn't cater to individual skill as opposed to COD4 Promod. This is what the majority of players want, everyone from the COD competitive community in AUS / NZ will back it and Europe was HUGE at peak for COD4 Promod.

The devs have the formula sorted now they just need great execution which I believe will happen. I hope this game becomes HUGE & POPULAR as it is what FPS should be - fun, quality enjoyable movement, skill-based aim and quality competitive play.

If what I've mentioned above is not for you, maybe this game just might not be for you.

23 hours ago, DEMZZ said:

I can tell you 100% that this game is what A LOT of people want AND need. CS:GO lacks quality fun movement & Overwatch just doesn't cater to individual skill as opposed to COD4 Promod. This is what the majority of players want, everyone from the COD competitive community in AUS / NZ will back it and Europe was HUGE at peak for COD4 Promod.

True , after mw2 the ESL scene died real fast. 

@TemplarAsh

The game is not even out yet, just wait until early alpha starts and then you can post your opinion on the game, changes you want to see. COD never was a 1 hit kill unless you would hit the head. 

On 18-4-2017 at 7:23 PM, TemplarAsh said:

My 2 cents.

Waw, the downvotes....

I agree with you mate!

The Kar98 and weapons a like, can be 1 shot kill when hit from medium range and closer in the chest and above. Snipers as well, but from long distance too.

Regarding the automatic weapons, yeah I very much agree with you that the time to kill needs to be high. Nothing more exciting than a 2/3 second gun battle. Reward the tracking aim and not just the point click.

They are focussing on movement now. I am sure they will tweak weapon values to make gun fights interesting.

Posted (edited)

I find it quite funny that people judge the game from pre alpha footage, especially when it has been stated multiple times that gun balancing is comming later. Also, the devs have said that they will be very supportive of modding the game, Im sure everybody will get what they wan't from the game :)

Edited by Cookiebot

What this guy said ^^

I don't think this is the game for you friend.

sorry we aren't on your level of skill. 

However; I do think you should try the game- it may be better than you think.. 

On 4/18/2017 at 7:23 PM, TemplarAsh said:

My 2 cents.

Here's my 1 cent

Like Bramm said, dont think this game is for you.. and dont think your suggestions will be taken seriously... like at all..