jonas01

SKINS IN THE GAME

Betting sites with steam items are prohibited by Valve. Didn't you hear what happened with CS: GO betting sites last year? It was a huge drama. 

And I don't think betting is a good way to promote competitive scene in a game. 

Also you want a big community? Just invite a lot of youtubers and streamers into game and see the magic happen. If the game is good, the number of players will skyrocket. Look what PUBG did. And "few" months ago, "no one" even knew about that game.

Edited by DarkMortyr

1 hour ago, DarkMortyr said:

Betting sites with steam items are prohibited by Valve. Didn't you hear what happened with CS: GO betting sites last year? It was a huge drama. 

And I don't think betting is a good way to promote competitive scene in a game. 

Also you want a big community? Just invite a lot of youtubers and streamers into game and see the magic happen. If the game is good, the number of players will skyrocket. Look what PUBG did. And "few" months ago, "no one" even knew about that game.

You are correct in a way, but PUBG is also a very good game which helps a lot of course.

On 11.5.2017 at 7:13 PM, matox said:

I like the idea that skins will be added to the game. But lets hope they will be tradable through Steam. 

Why?

Because someone will make Battalion betting site, that will bring more viewers on streams, because people will follow the match they betted on. Which means more viewers = more potential players = bigger community = more tournaments = more investors = eSport.

And if you don't like skins, u don't need to use it. Simple as that. 

Again, i have to say it yet again: I don't have any problems with skins, what i have problems with is flashy skins placed in a game placed in 1944

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 14

5 hours ago, jonas01 said:

Again, i have to say it yet again: I don't have any problems with skins, what i have problems with is flashy skins placed in a game placed in 1944

You seem to be a part of the minority in this case, You've been saying the same thing over and over again. Hence why you are being downvoted by people

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

On 14.5.2017 at 4:48 PM, ZeakQ said:

You seem to be a part of the minority in this case, You've been saying the same thing over and over again. Hence why you are being downvoted by people

Of course i'm saying the same thing over and over again because a lot of the people here seems to think that i don't want skins in the game. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

I really hope there will be a skin market like CS:GO and the same system with cases and rewards. Its not only the money that move, also when skins have a really high prices makes the game more value to other type of people and make it have a different type of community. 

In reference of betting sites I think is not bad at all. You cant base the eSport scene in it but as opposed u make people follow more the scene. I personally think right now skins are really atractive for most of the base players that not want competitive.

About types of skins I dont really care about if they are colorful or basic skins just they have to look CS:GO market and watch wich type skins attract more players. In my opinion I perefer variety. Also If a part of te comunity dont want skins, make a option to desactivate it. 

My english is not good but I hope you can understand what im saying.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

15 hours ago, GaSpiN said:

I really hope there will be a skin market like CS:GO and the same system with cases and rewards. Its not only the money that move, also when skins have a really high prices makes the game more value to other type of people and make it have a different type of community. 

In reference of betting sites I think is not bad at all. You cant base the eSport scene in it but as opposed u make people follow more the scene. I personally think right now skins are really atractive for most of the base players that not want competitive.

About types of skins I dont really care about if they are colorful or basic skins just they have to look CS:GO market and watch wich type skins attract more players. In my opinion I perefer variety. Also If a part of te comunity dont want skins, make a option to desactivate it. 

I understand you fine and I agree

• Downvote 1

21 hours ago, GaSpiN said:

+1. There are players that care only about skins and that's fine because skins attract new players, people talk more about the game and it grows.