apathy

Hello!

Hi there! I'm Jamie but I go by the alias 'apathy' and i'm from Scotland. I only found out about this game a couple days ago and I am excited beyond belief! I unfortunately missed my opportunity to get Alpha access though and i'll need to wait until Early access or something. Anyways I found out about the game through watching one of Phan's videos and being a former Promod player this game is exactly what i'm looking for in a competitive game. I'd like to be heavily involved in it's competitive community and maybe one day attending LAN's and such. Anyway I will keep this short and sweet.

I'll see you out there on the battlefield!

On 16/04/2017 at 5:01 AM, apathy said:

Hi there! I'm Jamie but I go by the alias 'apathy' and i'm from Scotland. I only found out about this game a couple days ago and I am excited beyond belief! I unfortunately missed my opportunity to get Alpha access though and i'll need to wait until Early access or something. Anyways I found out about the game through watching one of Phan's videos and being a former Promod player this game is exactly what i'm looking for in a competitive game. I'd like to be heavily involved in it's competitive community and maybe one day attending LAN's and such. Anyway I will keep this short and sweet.

I'll see you out there on the battlefield!

Welcome Legend xD

Hell Yeah!

1 hour ago, Razor said:

@Twitch.tv/aussiexthunder I know you want your Twitch spread around and noticed but please calm down lol

:D

Not my intention,  it's just my name.  I don't tell people to go on my twitch.  I don't self advertise (ask people to jump on my twitch) I'm a big believer in active community.  The only reason i stopped the welcomes was because i realised i had gone back nearly a year...  I was like dam too far back haha