Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jhnwyn

CoD2 Fragmovies

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey there!

I was looking through my old harddrives and found some CoD2 fragmovies id like to share with you guys to get a little hyped for the Alpha Access and get back some old memories.
Maybe you guys got some fragmovies on your harddrives to share aswell, because most of the movies seem to be offline.

First one is from my rl friend Patrick. He played in some really good teams and team germany. Couple of amazing frags in there.
Blacklisted - Youtube

Maybe one of you guys got the fragmovie from team dignitas of one of their Lans ( I think its called " Made in Britain")

cheers

Edited by Jhnwyn

Posted (edited)

A couple of them:
WRYYYY
WRYYYY 2
The inWHOman
We are Call Of Duty 2
Legendary (Unfinished due to "computer issues and motivation", but still worthy to watch imo)

I've seen the Dignitas movie floating around on Youtube but it's sadly cut up into multiple parts and some of the audio has been muted.

Edited by chippy

I hope that b:44 will have demo/system/commands etc.  for movie making :D I'm very big fan and producer of these movies. #CAN'Twait 

Will certainly watch the ones above when i'm at home, i remember a lot of fragmovies using "Remember the Name". Awesome memories.