riccardino

PC requirements laptop and Switch key from PC to PS4 or viceversa

Hi guys,

I have few questions, and I hope the developers may help me answer them.

1) I have seen online the requirements online. They obviously aim at high end gaming PC. I do not really care about any graphical detail, but more about gameplay. Is it possible on a laptop to run decently the game with all graphic details at the bare minimum?

I would really love to avoid buying a new PC only for playing one game. :)

2) I have backed the game during the kickstarter campaign. At the time, I chose a PC key. Before the final game comes out, can I ask to change it for a ps4 key? [If I realize that on my laptop it would never work decently, I would like to change it to a ps4 that I already have without buying a new PC]

3) Would the game on ps4 work with this https://www.playstation.com/en-us/explore/accessories/tac-pro-for-playstation-4/ ?

These are all important questions for me to get ready to play this game at best :) Perhaps other users may have similar issues.

I want to add two additional questions:

4) Are "mouse" and "keyboard" compatibility developed in the game? [ to use instead of buying an 'ad-hoc' emulator]

5) If I play on ps4, can I still compete and play against people using a PC?

Some answers from a fellow player

1. First could you give us your specs? And yes there is going to be options to turn of a lot of details to improve performance, for example you could turn of a lot of objects outside the level as mentioned by Phantasy in one of his videos. So far the performance is also pretty decent from what i have seen.
  2. You would have to contact a dev or support directly for this. But I think this is unlikely to happen.
  3. Know that this controller just spoofs/fakes a normal Playstation controller and will most likely work.
  4. I don't know what you exactly mean with this question, is this also for PS4? If so I highly doubt it. Personally don't have much experience with paring a mouse and keyboard with Playstation.
  5. Highly doubt it, it would be highly unfair for the console players.

I understand that some of these answers are vague, but i cant give you anymore info.

Hey there @riccardino.

If you check out our Steam Store Page it has a list of System Requirements for you to check out.

Unfortunately it is not possible to change your code from PC to Console unfortunately. We haven't added Mouse and Keyboard compatibility in yet but we are looking into it. 

If you play on PS4 you won't be able to play against PC players no. 

I hope this helps man! 

On 4/17/2017 at 3:46 PM, InstaPizza said:

Some answers from a fellow player

1. First could you give us your specs?

Lenovo T530 (2012-2013):

- CPU : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3610QM CPU @ 2.30GHz

- Memory : 8Gb RAM

- Graphic card: Intel HD Graphics 4000 & Nvidia Optimus Graphics NVS 5400M

On 4/18/2017 at 10:41 AM, [CM] BigTuna said:

If you check out our Steam Store Page it has a list of System Requirements for you to check out.

I checked but I don't know how my gpu compares with those graphic cards.

On 4/18/2017 at 10:41 AM, [CM] BigTuna said:

Unfortunately it is not possible to change your code from PC to Console unfortunately.

Okay! Thanks for the answer!

Sadly your system will not be able to play the game, your cpu is slightly too slow, your ram is fine. But your graphics card is the main problem. Its simply too weak. And it sounds to me that you are playing on a fairly old laptop.

30 minutes ago, InstaPizza said:

Sadly your system will not be able to play the game, your cpu is slightly too slow, your ram is fine. But your graphics card is the main problem. Its simply too weak. And it sounds to me that you are playing on a fairly old laptop.

Fair enough.