[CM] BigTuna

Closed Alpha Date Announcement KS Update + NikkyyHD Trailer Reveal

PGL_Ace    19

BigTuna in Discord;
Hey @everyone just to clarify. The next time our servers will open to players will be July 14th and 15th. We are sorry this is a while away but our update outlines the reasoning behind this. There will be LOTS of changes and updates hopefully and you'll be able to see a huge imporvement between the 2 weekends. I wish it wasn't like this but this is the direction we have chosen. We can't wait to have you guys play test it again but if it were opening it this weekend coming we would only have had around 1 minor changes and it would be just a very similar experience for you all.

</3 Shattered, but I guess that's all part of being Alpha testers. They need room to work on the feedback they have, before moving forward.

Farq-S    378

was the list on the whiteboard behind Joe left there intentionally? numbers 1, 5, 6, 7 and 8 very interesting.

Razor    379
46 minutes ago, Farq-S said:

was the list on the whiteboard behind Joe left there intentionally? numbers 1, 5, 6, 7 and 8 very interesting.

I belive it was, a peak of what they are working on....

RUDLAR    13
35 minutes ago, Naroshi said:

14th and 15th July, what the heck? So we cant play until then? :D

I'm afraid not :D it's like tasting from the pudding but have to wait till it's cold :D

Razor    379
4 hours ago, Swiggens2 said:

i bought this from the humble bundle and have no key yet just wondering whats up 

What tier did you buy then? You don't get any keys now if you didn't buy the full alpha pack!

• Upvote 2

HiTecH    4

I'm so sad....

I was not really available last weekend (played 30-45min) and didn't know at all that the next session will be on mid-July !

How can we test the game without playing it ? :'(

• Upvote 3

Jhnwyn    32
1 hour ago, HiTecH said:

I'm so sad....

I was not really available last weekend (played 30-45min) and didn't know at all that the next session will be on mid-July !

How can we test the game without playing it ? :'(

they mentioned its due to the E3 and they dont have time to prepare it before mid July.
and they want quality updates over quantity :)

DarkMortyr    83

The first weekend was for tasting the feeling of the game, and give a general feedback on it. Now developers gathered it and can do an adequate changes. So the next alpha test should be much closer to what they are aiming for with this game. 

Edited by DarkMortyr

If they left it open we'd all have a lot of fun but we'd also keep finding things and there'd never be a catch up point.  We'd also keep finding stuff they already worked on.  Oh, did I mention how much fun? :) 

suNNN    11

Shame it takes so much time, in July there will be only second Alpha weekend, can we expect 1-2 more alpha weekends? If yes, that means the BETA won't be here until 2018. 

RAFF    105
4 hours ago, suNNN said:

Shame it takes so much time, in July there will be only second Alpha weekend, can we expect 1-2 more alpha weekends? If yes, that means the BETA won't be here until 2018. 

I`m guessing they will need to start adding content.. right now they're just working on the mechanics.

DarkMortyr    83
2 hours ago, Coach7 said:

No one will take you seriously with this kind of attitude.

Also, I guess you couldn't find a bigger signature than this.

WolfEnstein    215
23 hours ago, Coach7 said:

i played the Alpha,, this game is.....

......in "alpha" :). That's why Devteams run these events, Coach, in order to "iron out" any bugs, flaws in the game's over-all mechanics, test the weapon balance and so on. Everything about "BAT44" will change, over time, thoughout the "alpha" and "beta" testing periods. Once we get to the end of the "beta" release testing you'll see a rather different and much improved game ;).

Edited by WolfEnstein
typo

RAFF    105
3 hours ago, suNNN said:

Is that all about Battalion @ E3 ?

Would've expected at least some new footage or something.. hopefully that is not all.

• Upvote 1

[CM] BigTuna    564
On 2017-6-2 at 3:16 AM, Swiggens2 said:

i bought this from the humble bundle and have no key yet just wondering whats up 

Please don't post in public forums stating that you have not received your code. DM me and we can get it ironed out. I have ran your email and you were sent a code. 90% of the time it will be in your email and you just haven't seen it. Thanks

• Upvote 3