[CM] BigTuna

Closed Alpha Date Announcement KS Update + NikkyyHD Trailer Reveal

1 hour ago, WeAsOne said:

Is it correct when you activate it on steam and you click "download" its ready in a second (so is not dlding anything) and gives an error when you click "play" (i know it comes tomorrow)..?

EDIT

Okay it's normal.. guess the downloading will be tomorrow :) 

You sure this is normal? I've been trying various things to make it work :D if it is then i'm making a fool out of myself :D haha

Just now, RUDLAR said:

You sure this is normal? I've been trying various things to make it work :D if it is then i'm making a fool out of myself :D haha

• Upvote 1

lol, I guess they only want testers who have fast connection.  Backed as Alpha, but doubt I will be joining the fight that first evening. :(  "Your code will activate but the executable will NOT be available to download/install until we push the Alpha 0.1 on Friday 26th at 18:00 BST. " "Make sure you have 10GB of SSD/HDD space free! "

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, FKA said:

Why is it only 139 MB? whats the point

You get the full download tomorrow at 18 BST

• Upvote 1

home from work code entered ok wait till tomorrow to download 10 gig lol

How to Activate/Install:

• Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
  • Click the Games Menu.
  • Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
  • Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.

Your code will activate but the executable will NOT be available to download/install until we push the Alpha 0.1 on Friday 26th at 18:00 BST. 

Make sure you have 10GB of SSD/HDD space free!  

NOTE: Ensure that you are activating your game through the Steam application. The Steam website cannot be used to activate a game. If you have not yet done so, you can download and install the Steam application by clicking on the green "Install Steam Now" button here: http://store.steampowered.com/about/

Servers go live TOMORROW 18:00 BST! Servers go live TOMORROW 18:00 BST!

@[DEV] BRAMMERTRON Is there a technical reason why you dont let us download the game before 18.00 BST?

I think the servers from valve will be strong enough to handle all this downloads at 18.00 BST but there are maybe a few guys with crappy internet connection who would love to preload the file.

best regards

SoloBerna

7 minutes ago, Division said:

What about the Humble Bundle purchases?  Will the key / download show there?

You also get an email

Hey folks,
I am really excited to play Battalion 1944, unfortunately I haven't received my key yet. Double checked spam and inbox folder. I also filled out the survey weeks ago. Can you check that please? (hope this is the right topic here)

Hello everybody! I have last year two alpha keys purchased. Once as a supporter of kickstarter and one about humblebumble both to one the same email address. But it is only a key arrived, what do I have to make? Best regards

1 minute ago, Renovatio said:

Thx, but I was a Kickstarter backer, not a Humble Bundle backer and haven't received the key anyway.

What pledge did you get ?

4 minutes ago, Soldat Ryan said:

What pledge did you get ?

Ah sorry, I just got the "Standard Rifleman Backer (PC)", thought it was a better one with closed alpha included. So its fine!