[CM] BigTuna

Closed Alpha Date Announcement KS Update + NikkyyHD Trailer Reveal

12 minutes ago, pukiz said:

Maybe you should read carefully, they're talking about the survey! :P

Did you read it all carefully? Really? O.o

You are missing some things I think... :P You didn't read the whole conversation or you just don't understand...

More people did.. that is why I told to read carefully!

Edited by WeAsOne

In anticipation of the Closed Alpha, we’ll be sending out our Kickstarter Backer Surveys on the 28th April! Make sure to get your survey answers sent back to us as soon as possible after this date to make sure we can send you your Closed Alpha Steam code on the 24th May (which activate on the 26th)

Is someone kidding me? I said several times that I did buy "Sergeant Founder with Closed Alpha Access! (PC) " from Kickstarter, 3. March 2016 and did NOT receive any Email (or Survey) from Kickstarter. How much longer do I need to wait to get an answer (reaction) from you?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Hey @TIFA 

So we sent them out, we don't tick who we send them out to Kickstarter just sends it out to all the backers.

At the risk of sounding patronising but I have to outline these options for you. Make sure you're definitely looking in the right email that you signed up  to kickstarter / backed Battalion with. Like Soldat said, Check your spam folder. If you still can't find it then you can log into kickstarter and fill it out there. 

Hope this helps.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, celezi said:

I checked everywhere. I did not get the survey 100%

As said Tuna :

9 hours ago, [CM] BigTuna said:

If you still can't find it then you can log into kickstarter and fill it out there.

Connect with your account on kickstarter and move to the campaign page, the survey should be there.

...and welcome to the forum.

I just can't find it anywhere. The only thing I got is a mail from HumbleBundle that I bought Battalion 1944 on 30th of March :

"Thank you for supporting BATTALION 1944 PRE-ORDER CLOSED ALPHA ACCESS! To access your purchase, just go to this download page"

I can't access/find the survey on the kickstarter page

1 hour ago, celezi said:

I just can't find it anywhere. The only thing I got is a mail from HumbleBundle that I bought Battalion 1944 on 30th of March :

"Thank you for supporting BATTALION 1944 PRE-ORDER CLOSED ALPHA ACCESS! To access your purchase, just go to this download page"

I can't access/find the survey on the kickstarter page

Hey mate, you won't receive a Kickstarter email because you pre-purchased the game through HumbleBundle. The Kickstarter survey was only sent to those who backed the game during the Kickstarter campaign.

Nice video. Finally something good is coming out. For someone who loves WWII such moments like these are incredible.

I've filled out the survey. I hope letters in my surname (or home address) won't affect anything so they won't change to random pound, hashtag and question mark symbols like they do in some other forums for some reason :(.

still three weeks :( does the event start at midnight? like thursday to friday or on a specific time on friday?

Thought I had to leave the whole weekend, but it seems I only have to go to a First Communion celebration on saturday. Jesus Christ... Thank you, God! :')

I can't really believe it's almost here. It's been so long since the Kickstarter went up... *dreams away*

Edited by BlueSmiley
can't type fo shit ya dig

2 minutes ago, Koffee said:

This time in 2 weeks... :o

Hopefully it's around this time so I can get home from work and get online

On Friday, May 12, 2017 at 8:36 AM, scaR said:

Speaking of which, when's the next update gonna be in regards to the plan/roadmap for alpha ? @[CM] BigTuna

This week if i'm right...:

"What To Expect From The Closed Alpha 
Next week we’ll be releasing an update that details exactly how the Alpha weekends will be organised and the content & features that you can expect during Closed Alpha testing." 

Edited by WeAsOne