[CM] BigTuna

Closed Alpha Date Announcement KS Update + NikkyyHD Trailer Reveal

DiddumsJ    8
6 hours ago, rmpel said:

yeah looks like it... u know how much u paid? ~20€ early ~40€ beta ~60€ alpha

I do think I paid 40€ (or something like 39.99), so that means beta? Meaning I will still get access before steam early-access or? :)

BlueSmiley    63

Pretty sweet. Nikky always delivers.

Anyway, i'm away in the first alpha weekend. Just my friggin' luck huh. *little rage*

ZeakQ    8
15 hours ago, BlueSmiley said:

Pretty sweet. Nikky always delivers.

Anyway, i'm away in the first alpha weekend. Just my friggin' luck huh. *little rage*

You and me both! I'm going away the 23rd and come back home the 29th.. It's gonna be a long week

Freakshow    173

Balls! I've just realised I'm away that weekend as well xD. Quick question though for @[CM] BigTuna. Will that first beta weekend run through an extra day until Monday as it's the Spring bank holiday? Or will it still just be Friday - Sunday?

Freakshow    173
59 minutes ago, [CM] BigTuna said:

@Freakshow dude that's a very specific question about a far away issue. Maybe but who knows! 

Haha don't worry, I was asking more in hope than expectation and for purely selfish reasons. Don't want to miss all of that first alpha weekend! 

Edited by Freakshow

Razor    370
43 minutes ago, Freakshow said:

...Don't want to miss all of that first beta??? weekend! 

I'm gonna kick my family out that weekend and set up a fridge and a coffiemaker by my rig so I'm all set for ALPHA :) 

Freakshow    173
9 minutes ago, Razor said:

I'm gonna kick my family out that weekend and set up a fridge and a coffiemaker by my rig so I'm all set for ALPHA :) 

Whoops! Edited and fixed it. 

I'm away on a trip that was arranged 6 months ago otherwise I'd be there doing the same as you haha!

Razor    370
2 minutes ago, Freakshow said:

Whoops! Edited and fixed it. 

I'm away on a trip that was arranged 6 months ago otherwise I'd be there doing the same as you haha!

You can always peek in at the forums and read about all the fun we are gonna have :P

Edited by Razor
  • Upvote 1

Razor    370

Oh sorry, I'm not gonna have any fun testing and helping the Dev's with improving this game!!!

:ph34r:

• Upvote 1

Smiley    20

I saw this trailer on Steam, and instantly was llike, this looks like a fun ass game. This looks like a cod2 that has been remastered, and still have the quality movements that we loved. 

Soldat Ryan    348
2 minutes ago, RalphMalphFTW said:

Apologies if this has been covered, but is the plan to offer the Alpha & Beta on consoles, or just PC?

Not for console maybe EA. Only PC :

Anyway, welcome to the website. ;)

• Upvote 1

Jhnwyn    31

me neither :/

15 minutes ago, Jhnwyn said:

me neither :/

"For those of you that purchased the Closed Alpha through our Humble Bundle Pre-Order store. You won’t receive any surveys. You will simply receive your code to the email address that you used to purchase it. You’ll receive your codes in the run up to the May 26th Alpha Launch date."

nvm i bought it from humble bundle

TIFA    2

I did buy "Sergeant Founder with Closed Alpha Access! (PC) " from Kickstarter, 3. March 2016

shooter    0
17 hours ago, TIFA said:

I did buy "Sergeant Founder with Closed Alpha Access! (PC) " from Kickstarter, 3. March 2016

bought the same one, and i havent received anything either and according to the website it should be out there already for like 3-4 days 

WeAsOne    217

Read carefully:

The surveys are for KickStarter backers only!

Those who bought the Alpha access on HumbleBundle (just like me) will receive an Alpha-Key on May 24th!

Edited by WeAsOne
  • Upvote 1

TIFA    2

What happened? I still did not get the eMail from Kickstarter. My package was "Sergeant Founder with Closed Alpha Access! (PC) " from Kickstarter, 3. March 2016. Neither 2 of my friends (with same package) did get it.

pukiz    33
21 hours ago, WeAsOne said:

Read carefully:

The surveys are for KickStarter backers only!

Those who bought the Alpha access on HumbleBundle (just like me) will receive an Alpha-Key on May 24th!

Maybe you should read carefully, they're talking about the survey! :P

• Downvote 1