Jump to content
InstaPizza

Bought the game after preorder ended

Recommended Posts

So I kinda messed up and now I am wondering what is going to happen.

Today I was reading up on when the closed alpha is going to be a announced (which is today) but saw an older blog post about how the preorders were going to close on the 31st of March. This made me wonder when I ordered the game with closed alpha access. Looking into my humblebundle purchase history I saw that I had ordered it on 2nd of april.
Capture.PNG.86fb8f4990232fc19d9d6ec21568aa2c.PNG

So my question is: am I in the closed alpha or not? 

Thanks in advance :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not really sure man

Pretty weird that you only paid €58,49 since I paid €64,99 for the Alpha Acces.

This is my productbox in Humble:

 

 

b44alpha.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RUDLAR said:

I'm not really sure man

Pretty weird that you only paid €58,49 since I paid €64,99 for the Alpha Acces.

This is my productbox in Humble:

 

 

b44alpha.png

I had the humble bundle monthly which gives you a 10% discount. And thats why it was cheaper. :D
Capture.PNG.a548357667d8cc8a46d684e9bf7ca4f4.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, InstaPizza said:

I had the humble bundle monthly which gives you a 10% discount. And thats why it was cheaper. :D
Capture.PNG.a548357667d8cc8a46d684e9bf7ca4f4.PNG

Oh okay :D nice one! I'm not the kind a guy that often get so lucky unfortunately :D;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The advantage of being a game horder I guess. Just hope that I am in the closed Alpha.

 

Ah I see that i dont have closed Alpha acces but just normal Alpha :c

oh well gotta wait longer then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey @InstaPizza.  You still have Closed Alpha Access. There were sneaky ways that you could get it which apparently you did! I don't understand it but apparently in rare cases it can happen ! Either way you managed to get it! See you in the Alpha

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well thanks @[CM] BigTuna:D
It was weird as i just saw the 3 options(alpa,beta, early acces) in the humble store at the 2nd of april.
All I did that day was search in the humble bundle store and bought it.

I guess removing it completely happened a few days after it was suppose to happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/04/2017 at 0:26 PM, InstaPizza said:

Well thanks @[CM] BigTuna:D
It was weird as i just saw the 3 options(alpa,beta, early acces) in the humble store at the 2nd of april.
All I did that day was search in the humble bundle store and bought it.

I guess removing it completely happened a few days after it was suppose to happen.

That's some luck, see you in the alpha dude! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×