paardenmelk

How did you found your nickname?

34 posts in this topic

Bees are kind of an inside joke for me and my friends.

The joke is that I say things like "Ants should go and die!", and frequently talk about how Bees are dying at an alarming rate. Also, whenever there's an actual Bee near me, everyone else runs away while I would just ignore the little fella.

Nothing to do with religion everyone assumed it was hence me being the padre for  Mad as badgers. My name comes from my liking for two stroke motorcycles which I have raced in the 1970's.

On 7-5-2017 at 1:54 PM, Bee said:

Bees are kind of an inside joke for me and my friends.

The joke is that I say things like "Ants should go and die!", and frequently talk about how Bees are dying at an alarming rate. Also, whenever there's an actual Bee near me, everyone else runs away while I would just ignore the little fella.

Haha, that's a bit random?! :P

Parents used to play MrSandman by The Chordettes when I was little, that and Snoopy vs the Red Baron by the Royal Guardsman. Memory just stuck I guess and MrSandman sounded more catchy :)

My name comes from "it aint over till the Fatlady sings" representing my attitude in games.

I dont give up easely so it aint over till i say its over.

Use it in all my games i play.

I often find myself thinking about things, lots of things, so..

Edited by edomindful

I've had a few in the past but have been using my current one, MergeMaster, for a while now. Where I work, whenever changes are made, they need to be reviewed by another user in something called a merge request. One week, I reviewed a lot of merge requests and a colleague called me the merge master. It kinda stuck.

I'm contemplating a change, though. I've started using Cows Lactoes in a few places. :D

I've had so many nicknames, my original and favourite was Flak, which came from the German Flak88 cannon lol. But these days I just stick with my sure name. I should really look at switching back to Flak.

But currently I either go but Orr or nomnom, nomnom was from eating on voice activation too much. 

Not sure as it's about 18 years or so since I took this one.
Today I use 2 nicks depending what type of character I play.

Had one before this that only used for a short while.