paardenmelk

How did you found your nickname?

Bee    2

Bees are kind of an inside joke for me and my friends.

The joke is that I say things like "Ants should go and die!", and frequently talk about how Bees are dying at an alarming rate. Also, whenever there's an actual Bee near me, everyone else runs away while I would just ignore the little fella.

• Upvote 2

MaB Rev_Bob    11

Nothing to do with religion everyone assumed it was hence me being the padre for  Mad as badgers. My name comes from my liking for two stroke motorcycles which I have raced in the 1970's.

• Upvote 1

BlueSmiley    63
On 7-5-2017 at 1:54 PM, Bee said:

Bees are kind of an inside joke for me and my friends.

The joke is that I say things like "Ants should go and die!", and frequently talk about how Bees are dying at an alarming rate. Also, whenever there's an actual Bee near me, everyone else runs away while I would just ignore the little fella.

Haha, that's a bit random?! :P

• Upvote 1

MrSandman    9

Parents used to play MrSandman by The Chordettes when I was little, that and Snoopy vs the Red Baron by the Royal Guardsman. Memory just stuck I guess and MrSandman sounded more catchy :)

Fatlady    2

My name comes from "it aint over till the Fatlady sings" representing my attitude in games.

I dont give up easely so it aint over till i say its over.

Use it in all my games i play.

• Upvote 2

MergeMaster    0

I've had a few in the past but have been using my current one, MergeMaster, for a while now. Where I work, whenever changes are made, they need to be reviewed by another user in something called a merge request. One week, I reviewed a lot of merge requests and a colleague called me the merge master. It kinda stuck.

I'm contemplating a change, though. I've started using Cows Lactoes in a few places. :D

Orr    0

I've had so many nicknames, my original and favourite was Flak, which came from the German Flak88 cannon lol. But these days I just stick with my sure name. I should really look at switching back to Flak.

But currently I either go but Orr or nomnom, nomnom was from eating on voice activation too much. 

Taskman    0

Not sure as it's about 18 years or so since I took this one.
Today I use 2 nicks depending what type of character I play.

Had one before this that only used for a short while.

Nisty*    2

I've had mine for over 15 years now and have tried a few other nicknames here and there, but always went back to my original one.

It comes from my real name 'Nichelle' but since it's "Dutch" or at least that's how it should be pronounced, I gave the English speaking majority a chance to address me easier.

A sad attempt to tell you how to pronounce it for shiz and giggles; Knee-Shell-Uh. Good luck! ^^

Alomvampir    42

I got mine from a book. It's a hungarian book and one of the main characters was an Álomvámpír (álom=dream, vámpír=vampire -> so Álomvámpír=Dreamvampire) and in most cases I had to give a nickname using the english alphabet, so no Á-s were enabled. Simple as that. My only other used nicks are Alom (which is obviously a short version of Alomvampir) and CherryOn, because I like the sound of it. :P 

solaze    9

Just sat one night trying to name my new WoW char back in 2013, tried solace, didnt work, do the X&Z formula aka can i change something with these fancy letters.

Funfact: Solaze is some sort of tablet prescription drug in india and the philipines apparently.

Dark    25

Way back in the day I used to play runescape. And a friend and I came up to name ourselves Darkwh1te-23 and Darkwh1te-24 (since 0-22 were in use) lol

On a day I was checking out if Simply the name "Darkwh1te" would be aviable, and yes it was.
From then on I used to play years and years using the name Darkwh1te as my gamertag. Until I joined a clan with a long clantag, I had to shorten my name and since then i was called: Dark...

END OF STORY!