_82AB_GruberRoad

<82ndAB> 82nd Airborne Tactical Realism Clan has room for you

10 posts in this topic

This is a place holder for the time being until we can get our official people on it.

We are a multi-national tactical gaming clan that has been around the FPS world for over a decade.

If you are interested you can stop by our website here:  http://www.the82ndab.net

Great to see you here, folks, welcome to the website ;).

Posted (edited)

Hey guys! We are looking forward to Battalion!  I will tell ol grumpy you said hi.  As Gruber said we've been around for awhile now, forming in 2004 during the COD1 days.  We currently have a  public COD World at War server and match server. We play in leagues and friendly matches.  We also have an ArmA 3 server, COD4 server that is busy almost all the time and a Black Ops 3 server as well as TeamSpeak and a website.   We mod all of our games to be realistic, we remove all the cartoon stuff off the screen and rely on uniform recognition and communication. Friendly fire is always on and we enforce ledging, nade spam and bunny hopping among other rules.   Our FPS games run almost exclusively search and destroy round based missions.  All weapons/classes are unlocked but limited, ie each team gets 1 sniper rifle and a couple of MG's etc. You don't build a character by unlocking things and scoring points rather you build a reputation for yourself on the server and within the community based off your own actions and skill. I am heading out of the country for 2 weeks tomorrow so this is just a quick hello from the <82ndAB> I look forward to more chats! Thanks  <82ndAB>BrentMydland

We are recruiting in all of our games!

www.the82ndab.com

Here is a video made by someone not in our clan so it sort of gives a pubber's take on our COD4 server.

Edited by 82ndAB_BrentMydland

On 10/04/2017 at 1:04 PM, Icey said:

say hi to leuan :D

great clan!

I can say hi my self......sheesh.....

Looking forward to what is produced here, not going to buy any early access though been bitten way too many times in recent years for that, but on release I will be in...

So any mapping tools coming for this game??

Posted (edited)

default_welcomeani.gif to the forum Dye

5 hours ago, Dye said:

Wow Ieuan is still alive??

He is still alive and still mapping !:P

Its last work for BO3 :

C9J-FsrXYAAJFtZ.jpg

On 19/04/2017 at 0:18 PM, Ieuan said:

So any mapping tools coming for this game??

Should be, but you can start to work with UE4 free tool yet. ;)

Cool to see <82ndAB> in the place.:)

Edited by Soldat Ryan

Good work Gruber boy 

Looking forward of this game as well .My hope is we get a nice TR Mod fore this 1ne.

21 hours ago, Dye said:

Wow Ieuan is still alive??

Him????   It's good to see you still kicking too!