vozER

What mouse do you have?

seekax    172

I used to have a WMO, moved on to a Zowie FK1 like a year ago. Not sure which one i prefer, both are fantastic. If the FK1 dies i'll probably move on to a ZA11.

Smiley    20

I use a logitech proteus g502. Went in to buy a steelseries mouse as I like the look of plain mouses and didn't need a ton of extra buttons, but this thing fit like a glove into my hand, so I bought it instead

DarkMortyr    79

I am using Zowie EC1-A and I love it. 

Used to have Deathadder for some time then i switched to Roccat Kone XTD but this is the best mouse so far I would say. I was searching for a new mouse for around two months and read through a lot of sources probably about every single good mouse and I chose this one. I definitely recommend. Also if you have a big palm / are used to Deathadder, EC1-A has a similar size and shape.

EC1-A_top_1024x1024.png

Steelseries Kinzu v3. Can't complain about it. It's light, works well and is very durable (first mouse in ages that I didn't break after 6 months; so far my Kinzu works for 16 without an issue).

skitelo    52

Logitech G400s. Picked it up almost 3 yeras ago because it was similar to mx518, which i could buy nowhere at the time. 3 years and it's still great.

Edited by skitelo

WeAsOne    220

I tried some mouses and some different shapes and decided to order a Logitech PRO..

362747.jpg

Because it feels like the mouse I used back in the days when I actually was kinda good ;) 

4783.jpg

8 minutes ago, WeAsOne said:

I tried some mouses and some different shapes and decided to order a Logitech G PRO..

362747.jpg

Because it feels like the mouse I used back in the days when I actually was kinda good ;) 

4783.jpg

*EDIT lol messed up my post.. but it's a G PRO like the QUOTE says

Edited by WeAsOne

simaEL    6

Atm using Logitech G403 wireless and its best mouse i have ever had.

Ive had Logitech G5, Logitech G9x, Razer DA(old ones and new ones), Zowie ec1, Zowie ec2

ToonBE    257
On 2017-4-7 at 9:09 AM, vozER said:

I'm curious to know what mice people are using.

I was a committed Razer Diamondback (2004) user for over 10 years but now I'm taking the step to move on newer mice.
056de12be1c62cfd04f778f37d022280.jpeg

Yesterday I bought Logitech G303 and I really like it so far. Fits well for small hands. I also like the shape a lot. A little similar to Diamondback.
119481166.jpeg

Hi,

keyboard: filco majestouch 2 TKL with Cherry mw Brown keys

mouse: Logitech G Pro

On 2017-5-6 at 7:20 PM, WeAsOne said:

I tried some mouses and some different shapes and decided to order a Logitech PRO..

362747.jpg

4783.jpg

*EDIT lol messed up my post.. but it's a G PRO like the QUOTE says

Lol I use the same mouse mate

there is something about the 3366 sensor it's so cleaaaaan

Razor    371
18 minutes ago, Masser said:

Hardcore Corsair M65 FPS Pro RGB user :D I like the hefty feel of it.

Same as mine, love it :)

• Upvote 1

BlueSmiley    65
On 2017-5-18 at 3:05 PM, Masser said:

Hardcore Corsair M65 FPS Pro RGB user :D I like the hefty feel of it.

Hell yes! Really like this mouse. Corsair has some really great software too. :)

Masser    52
4 hours ago, BlueSmiley said:

Hell yes! Really like this mouse. Corsair has some really great software too. :)

It bloody crashes often sometimes, and before now has just not accepted my mouse. But then a restart will fix it. But whatever, it works mostly.

BlueSmiley    65
1 hour ago, Masser said:

It bloody crashes often sometimes, and before now has just not accepted my mouse. But then a restart will fix it. But whatever, it works mostly.

That's weird? I have never experienced any problems whatsoever. Did you try to reinstall it?

DukeNukem    187

Im on the Razor Mamba 2012 flow lolol (razor fanboy you can call me i guess lolol) mamba-4g-2.jpg

Edited by DukeNukem
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Razor    371
19 minutes ago, DukeNukem said:

Im on the Razor Mamba 2012 flow lolol (razor fanboy you can call me i guess lolol) 

It's alright to be a Razor fanboy :P;)

ono    42
On 4/7/2017 at 1:11 PM, Razor said:

Oh I got my MX518 aswell but it's just a spare..

1600dpi? ill buy it