vozER

What mouse do you have?

I'm curious to know what mice people are using.

I was a committed Razer Diamondback (2004) user for over 10 years but now I'm taking the step to move on newer mice.
056de12be1c62cfd04f778f37d022280.jpeg

Yesterday I bought Logitech G303 and I really like it so far. Fits well for small hands. I also like the shape a lot. A little similar to Diamondback.
119481166.jpeg

Edited by vozER

Razer deathadder for me ! Been using them for years...

I had a steelseries Xai but it didn't last long...

• Upvote 1

I got the Corsair Gaming M65 Pro RGB FSP, best mouse I ever tried :)

8dc1b67f-e8d4-0776-ebc8-d01c0d596b8d.jpg

• Upvote 2

Razer couldn't handle my ARPG gaming habits. The left click failed on 2 Razer mice back in the day. Havn't touched one since. Also, as a lefty a bunch of mice instantly get written off as I need an ambidextrous mouse.

Using a Mionix Avior SK atm. Doesn't look too flashy but amazing performance for the £ and showing zero signs of wear.

MD-3850_20141022222525_c6fec1225b74a763.

9 minutes ago, Freakshow said:

Using a Mionix Avior SK atm. Doesn't look too flashy but amazing performance for the £ and showing zero signs of wear.

Weird that I haven't even heard of that mouse before. To me, it actually looks good. Simple design and it seems quite short on height (is "shoal" the word? "low"?) which I like. I could actually go and try that out, too.
Costs 68€ here in Finland, though :D 

Edited by vozER

1 minute ago, vozER said:

Weird that I haven't even heard of that mouse before. To me, it actually looks good. Simple design and it seems quite short on height (is "shoal" the word? "low"?) which I like.
Costs 68€ here in Finland :D 

Mionix are relatively new to the game. This particular model (Avior SK) was on a limited run and isn't manufactured any more so that might be why they are more expensive now or something. Just had a look and Amazon UK literally has 1 left for £45. Got mine for about £35-£40 nearly 3 years ago and it came with a gigantic mouse mat as well, although I've recently replaced that. Zero complaints about my experiences with them so far. The software is also pretty in depth. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Freakshow said:

Mionix are relatively new to the game. This particular model (Avior SK) was on a limited run and isn't manufactured any more so that might be why they are more expensive now or something. Just had a look and Amazon UK literally has 1 left for £45. Got mine for about £35-£40 nearly 3 years ago and it came with a gigantic mouse mat as well, although I've recently replaced that. Zero complaints about my experiences with them so far. The software is also pretty in depth. 

Thanks for the answer. I'm afraid of buying a mouse that won't get manufactured any more, though :P 

2 minutes ago, vozER said:

Thanks for the answer. I'm afraid of buying a mouse that won't get manufactured any more, though :P 

Haha yep I get that. The software is fused with that of the Avior 7000 model (which is the 'base' model of the Avior SK) so it's still supported. Just did a software/firmware update the other day in fact.

I am starting to sound like a salesman. :?

26 minutes ago, Freakshow said:

Haha yep I get that. The software is fused with that of the Avior 7000 model (which is the 'base' model of the Avior SK) so it's still supported. Just did a software/firmware update the other day in fact.

I am starting to sound like a salesman. :?

I had scars when Diamondback got out of the market. So eventually, I had to buy 4 back-up mouses from ebay (they tend to break easily). Also the fact that they stopped updating the drivers + support concerning about that mouse.

It's cool, I share the same similarities as well ^^

9 minutes ago, FrosteR said:

Logitech G403, love it. Great sensor and very similar shape to my old MX518 and G400s

Thought of that mouse too, but the height seems too high for my claw-grip :D

Just now, vozER said:

I can recommend Zowie FK2 or any variation that you think would fit your hand better.

The sensor is top notch.

7 minutes ago, RAFF said:

I can recommend Zowie FK2 or any variation that you think would fit your hand better.

The sensor is top notch.

I actually put a lot of thought between Zowie FK2 and Logitech G303. 
I ended up on G303 after some reviews. Seems that I gotta go give it a try on Zowie FK2 some day as well.

I'm thinking about it too... I'd really like to try the Zowie's mouse !

My DA is getting old xD

• Upvote 1

Currently using an ec2-a with a g-sr. I had used an original ec1 before that which I 'borrowed' from my step dad who bought it for online poker, at the time I had no idea who Zowie were but thought "holy shit, this mouse is amazing".

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, chippy said:

IE 3.0.

Nice, legendary mouse! Used it for a while back in the days as well : ) 

5 hours ago, vozER said:

It is actually smaller than MX518/G400s etc, I use a claw grip too and it works perfectly fine for it. If anything it is too small, not too high, and I have very small hands.

Edited by FrosteR
  • Upvote 1

my old copperhead seems to be dying so I'm about to get a new one, prolly gonna go with the latest deathadder since its like the successor of that model, or zowie gear, they look simple and decent without any pointless lights and buttons. Btw anyone could explain, why in all those new mouses there's only optic sensor? Back in the days all mouses that wanted to be precise used laser. I'm guessing that now the technology allows optic sensors to be much more precise, but it should be same with lasers

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, gazo said:

my old copperhead seems to be dying so I'm about to get a new one, prolly gonna go with the latest deathadder since its like the successor of that model, or zowie gear, they look simple and decent without any pointless lights and buttons. Btw anyone could explain, why in all those new mouses there's only optic sensor? Back in the days all mouses that wanted to be precise used laser. I'm guessing that now the technology allows optic sensors to be much more precise, but it should be same with lasers

I played with copperhead for a couple years as well back in the days - a good mouse :)
I can really recommend you the Logitech G303 since it has really similar grip to Diamondback and Copperhead. I am a very picky person when it comes to mice, but I'm surprisingly satisfied with it! The optic sensor on G303 felt a lot more accurate than the lazer on Diamondback.

If I would have to choose, I'd pick either Logitech or Zowie. Zowie is known for its really good sensors. I've had FK1 and I liked it a lot as well.