vozER

What games do you currently play?

Hmm, I keep changing the games a lot, because I have trouble to find some I might feel like playing for a really long time. 

But atm, I play PUBG, Rocket League (casually), WoT (casually). Also bought Overwatch few days ago and to my surprise I like it a lot. 

So it's mostly PUBG/Overwatch right now, not sure yet how long will they last for me. 

Here are some games that I (use to) play:

* Medal of Honor Allied Assault

* Call of Duty 4

* Left4Dead 2

* Insurgency

* The Division

* Dying Light

* Far Cry 4

* Dead Island & Dead Island Riptide

Currently playing:

* Counter Strike Global Offensive

* Overwatch

* Rocketleague

Well.. I bought a pc for battalion, and I'm giving a few games a try..

Played CS:GO for the first time last week and it's awesome.. 

I now also understand why the economy system works so well and why skins help the game to have a lot op depth and how it's addicting and a good thing for the game!

It's a whole new world for me ;)

• Upvote 2

Currently Glued to Quake Champions, i also dabble in wow pubg and rocket league.

Can Sign for Quake Champions Beta Here

Add me for some duels! :D

What are you guys up to lately? Everything is getting pretty stale for me in here. I'm casualling on Battlefield 1 again. I'm tired of anything else...

I tried to play the Battlefront II beta last weekend, but the game is as lame as it was in the Alpha, so I quickly uninstalled it again. 

My ARPG addiction is mainly keeping me going atm. Path of Exile, Path of Diablo (Diablo 2 mod) & there's a Grim Dawn expansion in a couple of days. I'll play Destiny 2 as well at the end of the month for some casual shooty shooty space magic fun. 

Still playing some PUBG but waiting for features/content to be implemented on that mostly. It's wound down from playing that in all my spare time to maybe a game or two here & there.

Been doing PS4 BF4 for the last 3? years now, cept for a few months with Project Cars. Have sworn not to go BF1, will await COD WW2 going gold but no high hopes. The proof of the pudding will be the servers.

So I might have some waiting time ahead :) Could go racing again though..

On PC  i simply just play Wolfenstein:Enemy Territory and occationally CoD:WW2 MP

Here's a video from a couple of days back when we're playing ET with friends and having fun on Teamspeak:

How can you play "Wolf: ET" on a server with those crap settings, Ray? Self-healing medics, hitsounds, clowns bunny-hopping around with all the atmospheric effects turned off to gain an advantage over others. I've fragged on that server and it's like playing in a Simpsons cartoon :lol: . I see you've actually joined their Clan too?

I can, cause it's fun and we enjoy it to play that way. Sorry, if it's not to your liking..

There are no self-healing medics, no DJ etc. What's with the attitude against me lately, Wolf?

Sorry about off topic in this forum.

Edited by Ray

19 hours ago, Ray said:

I can, cause it's fun and we enjoy it to play that way.......

We're all different I suppose, Ray, for me it's one of the worst servers I've ever fragged on.

19 hours ago, Ray said:

What's with the attitude against me lately, Wolf?

What? Are you being serious here or just trying to wind me up, Ray :) ?

having played qw, q2, q3, q4, sof2, cod1, cod2, cod4... currently still playing cod2 and cod1 from time to time and Reflex whenever I'm in the mood for it (not that often). PUBG, gta V, csgo do get started up rarely but awk well, waiting for a new game to remove my attention from all the other games, hopefully battalion will do just that.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, WolfEnstein said:

We're all different I suppose, Ray, for me it's one of the worst servers I've ever fragged on.

What? Are you being serious here or just trying to wind me up, Ray :) ?

Yes we are and we all like different games and settings. :)

No I am not :)