Smut28

Any cod4 promod teams or codleague players here?

Smut28    7

Wouldnt mind reconnecting with some of the old communities. What clans/teams were you in? 

I was in sYn.TB and unpk|

FrosteR    185

Yes sir! I am FrosteR and I played for the European teams: Power Gaming, TCM-Gaming and eSuba, among others!

• Upvote 7

MidgetPower    0

Yes OFC! I am MidgetPower and I didnt play for really known teams but I think FrosteR might remember me :P Really looking forward to this game and as soon as it comes out im gonna start looking for a solid Team! :) BTW does anyone else have some problems with buying pre-access to anything? :/

Edited by MidgetPower

Masser    51
7 hours ago, MidgetPower said:

Yes OFC! I am MidgetPower and I didnt play for really known teams but I think FrosteR might remember me :P Really looking forward to this game and as soon as it comes out im gonna start looking for a solid Team! :) BTW does anyone else have some problems with buying pre-access to anything? :/

The pre-orders were closed off on the 31st.

Maszii    7

Played for Highjinx in Cod4, BRBR in cod2/5 (CTF) as well as morefrag (S&D cod2). Played a bit for Phantasmogoria on MW2

Freakshow    173
1 hour ago, Maszii said:

Played for Highjinx in Cod4, BRBR in cod2/5 (CTF) as well as morefrag (S&D cod2). Played a bit for Phantasmogoria on MW2

I played for a clan called morefrag in S&D CoD2 :O. What was your IGN name back then?

Maszii    7
13 minutes ago, Freakshow said:

I played for a clan called morefrag in S&D CoD2 :O. What was your IGN name back then?

maSs, who are you? Issey, Uzzer or Euan? Shame Issey went MIA at some point we had a good lineup.

Freakshow    173
36 minutes ago, Maszii said:

maSs, who are you? Issey, Uzzer or Euan? Shame Issey went MIA at some point we had a good lineup.

Ah, I think we were there at different times. Honestly my memory is pretty hazy from back then but I'm pretty sure I played as Freakshow. Maybe I was after you. Issey was around but he didn't play many wars at the time iirc, mainly he was on the pub server a lot. Uzzer rings a bell but I'm not sure. Names I can recall playing with are Ron (who also hosted the servers and the morefrag website), Adzki, warz, Adam. There was also 3 or 4 who joined with me from my old clan. 

Edited by Freakshow

Maszii    7
20 minutes ago, Freakshow said:

Ah, I think we were there at different times. Honestly my memory is pretty hazy from back then but I'm pretty sure I played as Freakshow. Maybe I was after you. Issey was around but he didn't play many wars at the time iirc, mainly he was on the pub server a lot. Uzzer rings a bell but I'm not sure. Names I can recall playing with are Ron (who also hosted the servers and the morefrag website), Adzki, warz, Adam. There was also 3 or 4 who joined with me from my old clan. 

Ah yes Ron, i remember him aswell. I came after that period i think. I joined when Issey basically made a whole new team. With me, uzzer, euan etc. We played a lot on public aswell. Shame xfire is down, had some ss ^^

• Upvote 1

Freakshow    173
On 4/7/2017 at 5:01 PM, Maszii said:

Ah yes Ron, i remember him aswell. I came after that period i think. I joined when Issey basically made a whole new team. With me, uzzer, euan etc. We played a lot on public aswell. Shame xfire is down, had some ss ^^

Ah that makes sense.

Xfire...I miss that program! Lost most of my contacts from CoD2 when that went down ¬¬.

vozER    109
On 7.4.2017 at 9:55 AM, vozER said:

vozER here, hello! Played in Finnish clans, mostly with Under Pressure. 

Someone is being really salty, downvoting everything I say :P Interesting.

• Upvote 1

kinda    44
4 minutes ago, vozER said:

Someone is being really salty, downvoting everything I say :P Interesting.

Prob' he remember you pwned him xDxDxD Upvoted ya

• Upvote 1

vozER    109
6 minutes ago, kinda said:

Prob' he remember you pwned him xDxDxD Upvoted ya

Thanks bud xD

• Upvote 1

Freakshow    173
8 minutes ago, vozER said:

Thanks bud xD

Haha I upvoted all yours on this page, too. We will defeat this enemy!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

SaMb0    5

Remember some of these teams, was only pre.invite back in the day before it became overcrowded and everybody was allowed in 😂 Was in a European team called HML with a few ex dutchies klAAz and elfjuh. Named Fenaa back in the day. Deffo remember FrosteR and pretty sure I remember smut when you were in sYn