Smut28

Any cod4 promod teams or codleague players here?

22 posts in this topic

Wouldnt mind reconnecting with some of the old communities. What clans/teams were you in? 

I was in sYn.TB and unpk|

Yes sir! I am FrosteR and I played for the European teams: Power Gaming, TCM-Gaming and eSuba, among others!

Posted (edited)

Yes OFC! I am MidgetPower and I didnt play for really known teams but I think FrosteR might remember me :P Really looking forward to this game and as soon as it comes out im gonna start looking for a solid Team! :) BTW does anyone else have some problems with buying pre-access to anything? :/

Edited by MidgetPower

7 hours ago, MidgetPower said:

Yes OFC! I am MidgetPower and I didnt play for really known teams but I think FrosteR might remember me :P Really looking forward to this game and as soon as it comes out im gonna start looking for a solid Team! :) BTW does anyone else have some problems with buying pre-access to anything? :/

The pre-orders were closed off on the 31st.

vozER here, hello! Played in Finnish clans, mostly with Under Pressure. 

Now im playing under my current nickname but i used to play as hajzeR on COD4 promod.

Played for Highjinx in Cod4, BRBR in cod2/5 (CTF) as well as morefrag (S&D cod2). Played a bit for Phantasmogoria on MW2

1 hour ago, Maszii said:

Played for Highjinx in Cod4, BRBR in cod2/5 (CTF) as well as morefrag (S&D cod2). Played a bit for Phantasmogoria on MW2

I played for a clan called morefrag in S&D CoD2 :O. What was your IGN name back then?

13 minutes ago, Freakshow said:

I played for a clan called morefrag in S&D CoD2 :O. What was your IGN name back then?

maSs, who are you? Issey, Uzzer or Euan? Shame Issey went MIA at some point we had a good lineup.

Posted (edited)

36 minutes ago, Maszii said:

maSs, who are you? Issey, Uzzer or Euan? Shame Issey went MIA at some point we had a good lineup.

Ah, I think we were there at different times. Honestly my memory is pretty hazy from back then but I'm pretty sure I played as Freakshow. Maybe I was after you. Issey was around but he didn't play many wars at the time iirc, mainly he was on the pub server a lot. Uzzer rings a bell but I'm not sure. Names I can recall playing with are Ron (who also hosted the servers and the morefrag website), Adzki, warz, Adam. There was also 3 or 4 who joined with me from my old clan. 

Edited by Freakshow

20 minutes ago, Freakshow said:

Ah, I think we were there at different times. Honestly my memory is pretty hazy from back then but I'm pretty sure I played as Freakshow. Maybe I was after you. Issey was around but he didn't play many wars at the time iirc, mainly he was on the pub server a lot. Uzzer rings a bell but I'm not sure. Names I can recall playing with are Ron (who also hosted the servers and the morefrag website), Adzki, warz, Adam. There was also 3 or 4 who joined with me from my old clan. 

Ah yes Ron, i remember him aswell. I came after that period i think. I joined when Issey basically made a whole new team. With me, uzzer, euan etc. We played a lot on public aswell. Shame xfire is down, had some ss ^^

@mmiedzianyy really cool to  know, that im not alone from Poland who love&waiting for this game :D

On 4/7/2017 at 5:01 PM, Maszii said:

Ah yes Ron, i remember him aswell. I came after that period i think. I joined when Issey basically made a whole new team. With me, uzzer, euan etc. We played a lot on public aswell. Shame xfire is down, had some ss ^^

Ah that makes sense.

Xfire...I miss that program! Lost most of my contacts from CoD2 when that went down ¬¬.

On 7.4.2017 at 9:55 AM, vozER said:

vozER here, hello! Played in Finnish clans, mostly with Under Pressure. 

Someone is being really salty, downvoting everything I say :P Interesting.

4 minutes ago, vozER said:

Someone is being really salty, downvoting everything I say :P Interesting.

Prob' he remember you pwned him xDxDxD Upvoted ya

6 minutes ago, kinda said:

Prob' he remember you pwned him xDxDxD Upvoted ya

Thanks bud xD

8 minutes ago, vozER said:

Thanks bud xD

Haha I upvoted all yours on this page, too. We will defeat this enemy!

Remember some of these teams, was only pre.invite back in the day before it became overcrowded and everybody was allowed in 😂 Was in a European team called HML with a few ex dutchies klAAz and elfjuh. Named Fenaa back in the day. Deffo remember FrosteR and pretty sure I remember smut when you were in sYn