vozER

[Gameplay] Opinions about Movement Speed

[Gameplay] Opinions about Movement Speed   42 members have voted

1. 1. Movement speed

• Seems too fast
    • Seems foo slow
    • Seems just right

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 posts in this topic

This topic is for the developers to perceive what the audience thinks about the movement speed.

Personally, I think it's way too fast.

What do you guys think?

It seems maybe a tad fast but the map we saw also seemed pretty small, we should take into account the gameplay that we saw was TDM and not a methodical S&D style. I also think we can't really judge the movement speed fully until we see what it looks like with an MP44/BAR, we saw a lot of SMG gameplay and SMG's are supposed to be fast.

7 minutes ago, jcuz said:

It seems maybe a tad fast but the map we saw also seemed pretty small, we should take into account the gameplay that we saw was TDM and not a methodical S&D style. I also think we can't really judge the movement speed fully until we see what it looks like with an MP44/BAR, we saw a lot of SMG gameplay and SMG's are supposed to be fast.

We can judge the movement speed with SMG's, Garand and Rifles, though. Movement speed is too way fast on all of them, imo.

I have got the same feeling, it seems a bit too fast.

Movement speed is something that can be change easily. We will see with alpha phase.

This is also a setting to add on server side. This way we could manage it.

Could be scaled back slightly, it makes the original COD look slow at times.

It looks just like CoD4 (very good). CoD2 was too slow anyways.

It looks a tiny bit too fast, or the map is too small. Either way, let's see when the Alpha comes around :) then we can properly judge it!

They're experimenting with slower movement as we speak so reserve judgement until alpha comes around

You need to to be fast to not get lamed. Imagine a camper sitting in one spot, you will want to speed so you can punish him? :)

On 5-4-2017 at 6:11 PM, FrosteR said:

It looks a tiny bit too fast, or the map is too small. Either way, let's see when the Alpha comes around :) then we can properly judge it!

I agree. The map seems to small for SD gameplay, even with slower movement speed.

From the players point of view it look too fast. After watching a few times the other players in the game are a tad bit fast but nothing to crazy. I personally would like it to be a little bit slower. But we shall see what alpha looks like during the pre-release. As mentioned in review after review the recoil is almost nonexistent (except with the M1grand) which I understand completely and I know will be fixed.

Absolutely have to test it first but with that said it looks tad to fast...