ChivasUK

Resource bank, a community proposal for Bulk Head Interactive

ChivasUK    6

Greetings corporals,

As a content creator, its sometimes difficult to find the updated assets we require to generate HIGH QUALITY content.

Would like to suggest to Big Tuna, for provide us with Battalion 1944 assets for content creators. 

ps, couldnt tag big tuna, its never display his username. 

Bulk head is an indie studio, so they might not have the enough resources (as for now) for cover this subject , but if they open a fund campaign, im DOWN. 

Thanks in advance,

Chivas

To tag big tuna you need to include [CM] ;) same with [DEV] for me and Howard.

What a great idea, I understand how difficult that can be and we wouldn't want you to trash the quality by downloading from youtube and recompressing/uploading! 

@[CM] BigTuna lets try and sort this out this week, find a way to get people content through a press kit.

Thanks a lot for the suggestion.
Joe

• Upvote 3

[CM] BigTuna    553

Hey guys.

Just to give you an update on this. I have created a drop box folder that media content can be withdrawn from. We can deposit images, video and I guess word documents / press releases into it and you guys can withdraw?

Here's the Link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y21mjhm3fkqbky6/AAAVYt20LaV3Mm_04hYJ-Buaa?dl=0

Happy with that? Is there any other additions I could do to make it better? Let me know :)

Thanks
Tuna

• Upvote 4

Cookiebot    26
On 11/04/2017 at 5:51 PM, [CM] BigTuna said:

Hey guys.

Just to give you an update on this. I have created a drop box folder that media content can be withdrawn from. We can deposit images, video and I guess work documents into it and you guys can withdraw?

Here's the Link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y21mjhm3fkqbky6/AAAVYt20LaV3Mm_04hYJ-Buaa?dl=0

Happy with that? Is there any other additions I could do to make it better? Let me know :)

Thanks
Tuna

Awesome, thanks man. When you get to it and add more stuff some sort of logical folder structure would be nice. Dropbox dosn't support metadata right?